Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Look at Brave Concerts.com :) You can trust them ;) Or I'll ask Steph or Meli, they will tell me since they're working on the gig...

Wherever it is, as long as you know where is the concert half an hour before the beginning :D

Look at Brave Concerts.com :) You can trust them ;) Or I'll ask Steph or Meli, they will tell me since they're working on the gig...

Wherever it is, as long as you know where is the concert half an hour before the beginning :D

I'll wait a few days and see if things clear up...Then I'll just buy the damn ticket.

Want convenience = pay more.

Cheap lazy fucks... hmmm... typical "metahl" fans? I see.

BTW, The Troc charges $2 extra for CC purchases - same shit (total to +3 USD per ticket).

Half hour before the show? If I'm not there six hours before, I will be very disappointed with myself. I'd rather stand in the freezing cold, wearing a black t-shirt(overkill's fuck you logo) and jeans, talking to other metallers than being ANYWHERE else, ESPECIALLY school, where I probably should be on such an occasion.

It's on a saturday,so I wouldn't be anywhere else besides home resting from Machine Head. I'm gonna try to get there 3 hours in advance,hopefully the weather will be ok.

Half hour before the show? If I'm not there six hours before, I will be very disappointed with myself. I'd rather stand in the freezing cold, wearing a black t-shirt(overkill's fuck you logo) and jeans, talking to other metallers than being ANYWHERE else, ESPECIALLY school, where I probably should be on such an occasion.

Six hours ? Are you crazy or what ? Is it really useful? Come on... I get to concert like...... half an hour after it starts :) So I always miss the first band but that doesn't matter. But for DT i'll probably be around very early, I don't know... I'm gonna hang out somewhere, have some food and drinks with my friend Peter before the show :)

I probably won't show up on time, either. At least, to the Wuster show. As long as I get there for DT, I'll be a happy camper. It'll be damn fun in any case, and this time I've promised to protect her from rabid humpers.

(Sorry, Plin, that means she won't be at the NY show.)

~kov.

Aye, but you are coming anyway, get ready for the doubledose! :heh:

I know what I'll try to be up to prior to the show :)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=66886

DARK TRANQUILLITY triumphantly returns with "Fiction", a scorching effort that will undoubtedly add an exhilarating new chapter to the genre's storied history. They hold the esteemed distinction as being one of the bands responsible for founding an entirely new genre of death metal in the early '90s, which came to be known as "the Gothenburg sound." With "Fiction", they revitalize the genre they helped to create and further cement their status as one of the scene's most influential metal bands.

Mikael Stanne (vocals) of DARK TRANQUILLITY states: "We can't imagine a cooler tour than this. THE HAUNTED, one of my favorite Swedish bands and longtime friends are coming with INTO ETERNITY, whom we have briefly hung out with and looking forward to seeing again. It will be great to come to the U.S. once again and to finally bring the complete DARK TRANQUILLITY experience to you all. Expect tons of tunes from different albums as well as some brand new stuff from 'Fiction'. We look forward to seeing you all again real soon."

Six hours yes, I have a problem with going to concerts without being in the front, be it for the atmosphere or the fact that I really like old sweaty men pushing against my ass, but something about the gate really makes the concert better. The closer I am to the energy of the band and the music the more memorable it is for me. I saw Iron Maiden from the pit the week before they played ozzfest last year, and the second time i saw them at ozzfest I was seated well beyond that. Needless to say, my first experience was eons better than the latter... It's just how I operate.

I like ticketmaster, if only they could spell
dth.jpg

we're in for the first two shows -

Six hours yes, I have a problem with going to concerts without being in the front, be it for the atmosphere or the fact that I really like old sweaty men pushing against my ass, but something about the gate really makes the concert better. The closer I am to the energy of the band and the music the more memorable it is for me. I saw Iron Maiden from the pit the week before they played ozzfest last year, and the second time i saw them at ozzfest I was seated well beyond that. Needless to say, my first experience was eons better than the latter... It's just how I operate.

the 2 times i saw DT, there werent so many people, and it would have been easy to get in front of the stage even when arriving after the opening band played. In2005, half the people or even more left after chimaira, so it was very easy to get a good place, and you could see very well even for people who prefer to stay at the back.

You don't have to be there six hours before the show to get in the front row, come on ;) !!!!! I go in the front row if I want to, it's quite easy!