Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Seriously? Damn - I just grabbed two of their albums on iTunes and loved it. This is getting better and better.

Now if only Ticketbastard would carry tix for the NY show...

~kov.

Nice. Glad to see that the Scar Symmetry fever is spreading. A couple of friends of mine introduced me to them last year and I literally fell on the floor after the first listen.

Scar Symmetry isn't necessarily the type of music I would listen to all the time, but still, I was very impressed. Same with Into Eternity.

Actually, to tell the truth, I'm really just going for DT. :D

~kov.

I like Into Eternity a lot. Not much into Scar Symmetry. And I don't have to say what I think about DT and The Haunted :D Hehehe!

Wish I could go to NYC show, damn! But unfortunately I'm going to NYC 3 days after the gig! I'm going to a hockey game though, this will be awesome! Never been to a NHL hockey game outside Montreal! :)

Oh Lord, let it rain brains from the skies in the midwest.. for we are on our hands and knees praying for your wonders to happen.

Now get the fuck out

Tale, I do hope you don't hold this against the rest of us from the states. I really do try to be a good example and actually think before typing.

And to the new guy, chill the fuck out. It was a fucking spelling error, one that's commonly made, that often affects whether or not people find their way to the band. It was a simple correction, and that's all.

~kov.

I ahrdly paid any attention to the thread title though :D

Anyway, I'm planning to go all by myself + driver, but that guy gets into trouble all the time - uncontrollable drinking and so forth, misbehavior, mischief, mis-fuck-ups and stuff, he even got kicked out of a club once for being not able to control himself :D So be careful, such converting can be a sex change for some.

I'm sorry, but your last sentence made me imagine a very, very fucked up version of Transformers.

And yeah, chances are I'll be there alone, which is fine. But if I can get someone else to like DT, I'll be happy.

~kov.

What the...?

I was about to purchase my ticket over the net for the Montréal venue but I realised that there is some confusion as to where the show will be held.

On ticketpro.com, it says the venue is at The Medley
It says the same on Scar Symmetry's page.

However:

On DT, Into Eternity and The Haunted's respective homepages, they all say the show is at The Club Soda.

Clarification, anyone?