Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

add Mr Smalls, Millvale (Pittsburgh) for me
I'll be back from the FL shows in time for that
looks like I'll be at 5 stops on this tour ... YEEEEHAAAA
been ordering tickets from Ticketmaster looks like
DT will be the headliner in Orlando, FL with the Haunted as main support
the next night in St Petersburg, FL they switch places,
yea, yea, we know, we know, they are co headlining -

I'm torn over the Wuster (if you're gonna say it that way, I'm gonna spell it that way...) gig and the one in NYC. If I can get up there early enough and rent a car or some such to actually get to the place, the fiancee said she'll come along. Which would be the preferable choice. But if I can't pull that off, I'll probably go that Monday night, which will suck balls for work the next day.

I'm tempted to pick up tix for both shows and then just return the ones I'm not gonna use.

~kov.

Take a sick day - I'm doing that in advance: I know I won't be capable of working the next day, so why spoil good times with work expectations tomorrow? Then don't go at all, here's the solution.

Blah.

That's what I'm thinking of doing. That, or I have some vacation days stored up - could always take off that Friday.

Although, depending on how this moving up to Boston thing works out, I may have an interview up there that Friday. Who knows.

~kov.

I'm in vacation all week, March 25th to April 3rd, so no problem for me. The only thing is, I'm leaving for New York City on march 29th, which is the next day of the gig..... I hope I won't get arrest at the boarder or something hehehe I'll probably look awfully tired !!! The customs agent could say I'm drunk, or on drugs... hahaha !

I got all excited there for a second, thinking you were gonna be at the NYC show. Thanks alot.

In all seriousness, good luck with them border folks. I haven't had to deal with them so far. Probably cause I don't go to Canada all that often, and if I do, it's by plane.

~kov.

I'm in vacation all week, March 25th to April 3rd, so no problem for me. The only thing is, I'm leaving for New York City on march 29th, which is the next day of the gig..... I hope I won't get arrest at the boarder or something hehehe I'll probably look awfully tired !!! The customs agent could say I'm drunk, or on drugs... hahaha !

Me wonders why you can't get to NYC for dt show - it's 26th, right?

Think about it ;) And make that Swede MOVE IT in case he's the problem :heh:

I got all excited there for a second, thinking you were gonna be at the NYC show. Thanks alot.

In all seriousness, good luck with them border folks. I haven't had to deal with them so far. Probably cause I don't go to Canada all that often, and if I do, it's by plane.

~kov.
I'm not afraid of them, no worries hahaha! :)

@plintus: Because we're going to another concert in Mtl on march 26th, and on March 27th we're going to Quebec city, and we're gonna be back to Mtl on 28th, just in time for DT concert... and THEN NYC... :) I'm so sorry !!!

Edit: I'll see with mister swede if he wanna change plans... I'll keep you posted !

I'm planning on starting at the philly show on saturday, driving down to Jaxx in Virginia the following day, then coming back to NY on Monday night for the show in Gramercy... Going to be an excellent 3 day weekend!

That's what actually we are going to do :heh:

And count it a 4 day - you won't be able to do anything on Tuesday anyway :D

NOTE ... as of *now* if a US Citizen travels to Canada/ Mexico by plane,
they'll need their passport to get back into the US.
soon, US Citizens will need their passport to re enter the US
from Can./Mex. by car, bus, boat, walking.
not sure if that applies to Canadians/Mexicans leaving/coming to the US?

For canadians, yes. Don't know about Mexicans.

Same rule applies to Canadians. We're not allowed in the US without a passport, which I think is utter bullshit, but hey...
I'd go to the Seattle show if I were allowed in the US. Hahaha. I'm just too lazy to get my passport. I'll have to do it eventually, though.