Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

More!!

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net

More dates have been released for the upcoming North American tour featuring DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED, and INTO ETERNITY (plus one more, as-yet-unannounced act). The schedule is shaping up as follows:

Mar. 19 - Orlando, FL @ The Social
Mar. 20 - St Petersburg, FL @ State Theatre
Mar. 21 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
Mar. 23 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Mar. 24 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero
Mar. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 26 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater
Mar. 28 - Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
Mar. 29 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Apr. 02 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners
Apr. 03 - Sauget, IL @ Pop's
Apr. 04 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
Apr. 06 - Denver, CO @ Cervantes
Apr. 07 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Avalon
Apr. 09 - Vancouver, BC @ Croatian Culture Centre
Apr. 10 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Apr. 11 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre
Apr. 12 - San Fransisco, CA @ Slims
Apr. 13 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues

More North American dates are expected to be announced soon.

For fuck's sakes. They missed the entire centre of Canada. Unless they're going to add more Canadian dates, that sucks. I'll probably end up going all the way to Vancouver to see them, though. I don't want to miss this, even if it ends up costing me assloads of money.

For fuck's sakes. They missed the entire centre of Canada. Unless they're going to add more Canadian dates, that sucks. I'll probably end up going all the way to Vancouver to see them, though. I don't want to miss this, even if it ends up costing me assloads of money.

Start to save right now! :)

@ IcedMaidenAllica, be careful enthusiasm is not tolerated at times on this forum.
BTW, I have a woman friend with the name Allica, maybe you could be a dudette?
Must ask Allica if She ever came all over Herself

So far I'll be here;
Mar. 19 - Orlando, FL @ The Social
Mar. 20 - St Petersburg, FL @ State Theatre
DT's last North America tour stop was in Orlando,I was there,
now it looks as if They will start this tour there, don't know what that means if anything?
Two years ago I saw DT at 'the Social' what a dump but its small, probably only holds a couple of 100,
I was so close to the very small stage that Martin H's dreads were bouncing off of me.
So its time to fly to Florida, probably go down there a week or two before the concerts.
Hang out at all beach and start working on my tan for this year.
Will be back up North right after these show so I can hopefully catch a couple more DT shows
Ain't life a bitch -

So its time to fly to Florida, probably go down there a week or two before the concerts.
Hang out at all beach and start working on my tan for this year.
Will be back up North right after these show so I can hopefully catch a couple more DT shows
Ain't life a bitch -

you are giving me ideas... But no - there will be no retirement resorts for me this year: LA or nuthin'

Following dt on East Coast would be a vacation per se anyway :D

Man, it would be so great to have Dark Tranquillity and Into Eternity headline and leave The Haunted to open (or just not play).

I'm definitely going to the gig in Worcester.

Unfortunately, they can't please everybody :)

There's always a black sheep on the bill :heh:

The best line-up I ever saw was dt, sentenced, killswitch and in flames in 2002.

Seconded by mnemic, hypocrisy, dt and soilwork in 2005.

Bah, you copy-cat.

Those were my two, as well. Killswitch blew hard. Although, I have to say, Mnemic was way better than I thought they'd be. Although, I think we both know I was thoroughly deaf by the end of the show.

~kov.

I was in the front row at all of them, can't complain it affected my hearing (I don't use earplugs).

Mar. 24 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero
Mar. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 26 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater

Definatly thinking about going to all three, if not then philly and nyc for sure... who's coming with me!!:headbang:

Well, I'm pretty deaf to begin with, so the loudness doesn't help. And I'm invariably pressed up against the grates when DT plays, so not too much in the way of sound mitigation.

Creator. I'll probably be at the NYC show. Worst case, though, I'm going to Boston. Should be interesting either way. If I do go NYC, I'll see you there.

~kov.