Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Just got my tickets for the troc show, damn i love that place

Kov, do you know anything about the Gramercy Theater in NYC? i was looking it up online and saw the max capacity is only 500 people, and have myself never heard of it. They dont have a website so i have no idea when tickets go onsale, being that small a venue i would imagine it to sell out rather quickly

Google knows everything.

It's by the Union Square. And Trocadero hardly fits more than 500 as well.

I know where it is, just wondering if he had been there or heard anything about the place, its used mostly for off broadway shows so it seems odd that DT will be playing there lol...

As for the Troc, it holds about 1200 people which is more then double the capacity of the Gramercy Theater... i just find it strange that in a huge market like NYC two amazing metal bands (and the haunted :lol:) have to play in such a small venue

I know where it is, just wondering if he had been there or heard anything about the place, its used mostly for off broadway shows so it seems odd that DT will be playing there lol...

As for the Troc, it holds about 1200 people which is more then double the capacity of the Gramercy Theater... i just find it strange that in a huge market like NYC two amazing metal bands (and the haunted :lol:) have to play in such a small venue

Strange: The Troc is much smaller than Electric factory, and that one holds about 2000 people. Or so it seems.

It's the first time in years I hear anything about Gramercy. I mean - Irving Plaza, BB Kings, Roseland... I'm happy it's not in Brooklyn!

B.B. King's is still my favorite venue. That place is truly great for shows. A bit of a small stage, but that's nothing Mikael hasn't dealt with before. First time I saw DT there, he walked out and sat down on one of the huge stacks about six inches from the security gate. We could have stolen his shoes had we really wanted to.

~kov.

I got my tix for the Troc show, and I am so excited! This is my first DT show and I can't wait. I, for one, am glad for a smaller venue - more intimacy (as long as the crowd doesn't suck).

BTW - the concert IS confirmed on The Haunted website, and DT IS confirmed as co-headliners. (for those of you needing official confirmation, check out The Haunted's Website )

I got my tix for the Troc show, and I am so excited! This is my first DT show and I can't wait. I, for one, am glad for a smaller venue - more intimacy (as long as the crowd doesn't suck).

BTW - the concert IS confirmed on The Haunted website, and DT IS confirmed as co-headliners. (for those of you needing official confirmation, check out The Haunted's Website )

It has it on the Troc's website as well

America is a continent. The country that calls itself America because it has a stupid superiority complex and thinks that it counts for all America is really called United States of America or USA.

"American tour" means "tour in the continent called America", so a southamerican tour and a centralamerican our and a mexican tour would also be american tours (and i'd like to add that Mexico is in North-America while i'm at this).

So it's not that they say "american" because it's mostly a USA tour and just throw in a few canadian dates; Canada is part of America.
Thanks Undo ;) I always thought otherwise :p

That tour is fucking amazing. into Eternity are one of the better bands from over in the states. I really hope the UK gets some substantial darkness this year.
EXACTLY!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I mean Dark Tranq and the Haunted are among my abs fave bands (DT is my fave one along with Blind Guardian) so i was about to jump from my chair when i read TH and DT will co-headline the tour etc etc :OMG: cos for some seconds i understood they will co-headline the UK tour!!!! :erk: :ill: :cry:
i mean last year i saw ALL my fave bands live except MY FAVE ONE so i really hope the UK tour will be shortly announced!!! :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:
anyway, hi all (especially Undo) :wave: i always read this forum but i still dont have my pc so my time for writin is always short!

Vacation - check.

Beer - check.

Sambuca - check.

Liver and kidneys - check-check.

Coroner Crue will plunge into oblivion and will stay there through March 24-26.

Giddiyup!! :heh:

now lets hope that there will be an european tour pretty soon, with some venues in Germany... and in Bremen, not in Hamburg, otherwise I will have to spend the night in a bar (which i already did once, and you meet some strange kind of folks a 3-4 am ...)

Co-headlining?

Now that's the kind of stuff I like to hear!! I'll see you in Montréal!

2 days after uneXpect...I'm gonna be wrecked...

Co-headlining?

Now that's the kind of stuff I like to hear!! I'll see you in Montréal!

2 days after uneXpect...I'm gonna be wrecked...

You can sleep at my place if you want it to! The couch is still free for this night. Mister Herneheim will have his own air bed for the week :) :headbang: