Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Same rule applies to Canadians. We're not allowed in the US without a passport, which I think is utter bullshit, but hey...
I'd go to the Seattle show if I were allowed in the US. Hahaha. I'm just too lazy to get my passport. I'll have to do it eventually, though.

I don't know what's the point about "bullshit". Everyone needs a passport anyway, no matter what, so it's better to have it. I got mine last September, I'm glad now, so it won't take an eternity to have it, since now everybody's getting one at the same time, since the new law! It's very useful, get one !! :cool:

I don't know what's the point about "bullshit". Everyone needs a passport anyway, no matter what, so it's better to have it. I got mine last September, I'm glad now, so it won't take an eternity to have it, since now everybody's getting one at the same time, since the new law! It's very useful, get one !! :cool:

I dunno what the fuck is with the local IDs - for convenience, I guess, but passport should really be one form of identification used for traveling long and short distances (by plane, for example).

Here in Europe, I can travel with my Belgian ID in all of the 27 countries of the EU. And I didnt even need a passport to move to Germany, i just had to register at the City Hall.
The problem is that passes dont fit in a wallet so when i had one to go to the USA, i was always afraid to lose it.
They are making new IDs in Belgium, now they are the size of a credit card (well its nothing new for americans, as the drivers license is already that size.)

I find it unusual that DT will tour the US just before the new CD is available?
I'm not complaining, in fact I'm thinking they will return to the US once it is released :)

IN FLAMES were doing the same a year ago - normal practice.

Fucking media wouldn't be able to hold it anyway...

word, dude. just don't forget to, like, film it, so we can come too.

lol thats weird, and no im a dude but really, Dark Tranquility... I'm not gona go to school that whole week just so I can rededicate myself to knowing every song they could POSSIBLY play, and I might just camp out, though it probably wont be necessary because where I'm from there arent THAT many metal fans. I just have to make sure im front and center..... .AHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARK TRANQUILITY!

@IcedMaidenAllica: During that week you should also dedicate yourself to learning how to spell their name correctly.

Is anyone else excited to hear that Scar Symmetry just got confirmed for this tour as well?! What a package! If you don't know who these guys are, I highly suggest that you check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/scarsymmetry

:headbang:

Seriously? Damn - I just grabbed two of their albums on iTunes and loved it. This is getting better and better.

Now if only Ticketbastard would carry tix for the NY show...

~kov.

@IcedMaidenAllica: During that week you should also dedicate yourself to learning how to spell their name correctly.

yeah, they have two l's in tranquillity, SWEET KID. did that make you feel better about yourself after you got picked on in school? if so i forgive you...

I can't wait ! This concert will be so good, from the beginning to the end. 44 days before Tha Swede come here, and 48 days before the gig awesooooooome! :D:D:D:D

yeah, they have two l's in tranquillity, SWEET KID. did that make you feel better about yourself after you got picked on in school? if so i forgive you...
Listen, the fact that you can't write and somebody pointed out that you misspelled the name of a band you seem to be so keen on :err: doesn't mean that you have to go around being an idiot. Be grateful, make up a crappy half-believable excuse for having written it incorrectly (like "i was drunk" or something) and forget about it. We have enough tension around here already without newbies starting flame ***s.

Edit: What, now they went and censored the word ' w a r '? :err:

Yeah, gotta love the censor. I can fuck whoever I want, but god help me if I want to declare a *** on drugs.

Plin - you know anywhere I can grab the NYC tix online yet? I don't want to get sold out...

~kov.

EDIT: Well that would have been way funnier if they hadn't taken the censor off of 'drugs'. WTF, I think it's randomizing now.

Nah, I didn't check on that - ticketweb or tixmaster are my main sources. I'm making it in anyway :)

Yeah, that's right. I'll have to make a trip to grab it, unless I can get it online.

We should probably come up with a 'guest list' as to who is going to be at each show so people know who to look for. But I'm lazy. I just got out of a meeting, though, so maybe in twenty minutes when I'm bored again.

~kov.

Nah, I'm not going to wait around for anybody, so if you see me - feel free trying to approach me :)

Social anxiety multiplied by being under influence.