Dark Tranquillity US tour merch

_GoThEnBuRg_

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2010
Hello everyone,

I'm attending the DT show on 2/20 and would like to know what merch they have on this tour? It would be cool to get prices if possible also, so I know how much to bring. Thanks!

A tour shirt and WATV shirt (not the cover of the album) - $20
girlie t-shirt with phoenix - $20 (I think)
dt beanie - $15
Special Fiction edition and regular DVD - around $20 I think
dt flask - $25

Of what I remember.

Thanks for the info! there doesn't seem to be much this tour. I'll prob get 1-2 of the shirts. I think they are doing a US headlining tour later on also so they may have other stuff than.

I was able to login with my original login name I forgot about, I may still use both. It depends if I can remember the other password.

Didn't see any hoodies, not even sure if other bands had them.

What do you mean by regular DVD? "Live Damage" or "Where Death Is Most Alive"? 'cause "Where Death is Most Alive" were 100$ for us :err:

WDiMA 2 DVD package, not the special edition with audio (not the 4 disc edition).

What do you mean by regular DVD? "Live Damage" or "Where Death Is Most Alive"? 'cause "Where Death is Most Alive" were 100$ for us :err:

:zombie: $100?!? For the normal one? That. Is. Insane.

Didn't see any hoodies, not even sure if other bands had them.

I guess this'd be a good time to start selling them hahahaha :lol: .

I think I paid around $50-60 for 2 sets with shipping ($56? can't remember); never seen it in stores, and I think it's sold out online as well (just checked CMDistro).

Nice... 60 bucks for 2 sets with shipping against 100$ for 1... Oh how I'm proud of the place I live in! :bah:

By the way I was alway wondering about the merch. I'm pretty sure that we had merch printed (or whatever it's called) by our organizers 'cause it was labeled with their name. So the question - is it the same everywhere? Or there are any places where DT bring original merch?

wanted any DT tour shirt for 2010
the shirt must be an *XXL (2X)* with the tour dates on the back
I'll buy you a shirt, plus pay for the one you send me
you will receive payment once I receive the shirt
can pay in US$ or Euros cash or maybe you have a PayPal account
Thanks -

wanted any DT tour shirt for 2010
the shirt must be an *XXL (2X)* with the tour dates on the back
I'll buy you a shirt, plus pay for the one you send me
you will receive payment once I receive the shirt
can pay in US$ or Euros cash or maybe you have a PayPal account
Thanks -

I can pick one at the NYC shows if they have any left if I remember =)

I got a shirt with the tour dates and a DT logo beanie. It was $35 for both which wasn't bad! I got to meet 5/6 of the band and got some stuff signed. They were all soo nice! Daniel even signed Dimension Zero's second album for me. I only stayed for them and left afterwards. They played 7 songs, 2 of them new. They had a great stage set up also with a projector playing stuff behind them! I can't wait for the US headline tour this May. I'll get more merch than.

I purchased a shirt with the graphics below on it. The other merch that Plintus forgot was a monotone gray shirt with 'We are the Void' written on it, it's tough to describe.

Here are some pictures of a shirt they were offering last night (that was purchased) as well for anyone wondering what the graphics of some of the tour shirts look like:
Front:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6892/voidfront.jpg

Back:
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4481/voidback.jpg

It's a link over because the images are pretty large so you can see the awesome graphics of this shirt, I was really happy with it.

Unfortunately I am not, they only had the one show in AZ, and the next show is in LA, which is too far to drive with my work schedule.