DarKillitY Interview

nice one and some good questions
10. Is it true that, as some are saying, for the next album, you are planning a new experimentation with a progressive/polyhedric structure?
"
It's too early to tell. I might have said in some interviews that I personally hope that the next album will be more experimental and weird, but it's nothing that we have discussed yet. I'm just 1/6 of the band anyway, so one shouldn't put too much importance into this. The songwriting hasn't even started, so anything is possible at this point."

@nt3n
where did you heard that rumour???

@solefald:
actually i didn't hear those rumours myself, but the question was suggested by many users of my forum (they read the rumours in several interviews) so i decided to include the question, as i did for some other questions of the list.... anyway, it seems that it was just rumours :D

I confirm Nt3N's version, that question was asked in our forum...

However I believe that next album will be their most electronic and experimental album (maybe with some industrial metal influences, on the wake of The Endless Feed), in contrast with some of the schemes of Character, but not with a polyhedric structure, like Opeth (I think that the question was referring about something like them or similar...)