DARKWATER (Prog Metal fans into Cloudscape/Circus Maximus take note)

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
THE METAL MADMAN™ RADIO SHOW will be spinning a bunch of tunes from this killer new Prog Metal band on MIDWEEK MADNESS Wednesday June 6th 6-8 PM EST. IMO if you dig Circus Maximus, Spheric Universe Experience, Cloudscape, etc this will be right up your alley.

To hear a few songs, and samples head over to (I will be spinning songs NOT on the myspace site)....

http://www.myspace.com/darkwaterofficial

To learn more about my Radio Show head over to....

http://www.themetalmadman.com

Who has the album for sale?

I got my promo copy from Ulterium Records who I have a great relationship with. I know theres 4 seperate release dates for different Countries.

Sweden: May 28th
Norway: June 18th
Europe: T.B.A.
USA: T.B.A.

Here was the playlist for todays show.

Wildside - Hang On Lucy
Burning Point - Dawn Of The Ancient War
Bruce Dickinson - Darkside Of Aquarius
Accept - XTC
Icarus Witch - Roses On White Lace
Oratorio - Secrets
Skitzotik - King Of The Sky
Slavior - Deeper
Ari - Heartstealer (Finnish Idol Winner)
Cypher Seer - Awakening Day
Cypher Seer - Haunted Saga Haunted Visions
Darkwater - Shattered
Darkwater - The Play II
Psyco Drama - From Here
Angelheart - Give Me Five (Chatroom Request)
Speaking To Stones - Down
Edwin Dare - Do Me Right (Chatroom Request)
Heel - Cant Love Everyone
Heel - Take You Away
Mindkey - Secret Dream
Symphony X - Serpents Kiss (Native Shoutout)
Sic Vikki - Tough Enough

I pimped this band about two weeks ago on this site. My thread was called "One To Watch For". I myself just got my copy today from the record label in Sweden. I was able to purchase it last week through paypal. It was expensive, but this cd is worth it. Fantastic prog with great playing and melodies. If this cd got good distribution ot would be talked about more on these boards. It is much better than 90% of the other stuff that is talked about regularly on this forum. Everyone should get this from Nightmare when it is available.

I pimped this band about two weeks ago on this site. My thread was called "One To Watch For". I myself just got my copy today from the record label in Sweden. I was able to purchase it last week through paypal. It was expensive, but this cd is worth it. Fantastic prog with great playing and melodies. If this cd got good distribution ot would be talked about more on these boards. It is much better than 90% of the other stuff that is talked about regularly on this forum. Everyone should get this from Nightmare when it is available.

Yup but thats only partly the issue with getting bands exposure. Many people only check out threads depending on the member who posted it. For instance if Glenn was pushing this band you could bet your life the response would be much greater (whether negative or positive).

Yes that seems to be true. I've posted about several bands on here and it gets like 8 responses. All of a sudden Claus, Ken, or Glenn post and its like a huge thread. Oh well, I'm trying to do my part in promoting what I think is worthy. Eventually, some people might listen to me, since I know what I'm talking about.

Yes that seems to be true. I've posted about several bands on here and it gets like 8 responses. All of a sudden Claus, Ken, or Glenn post and its like a huge thread. Oh well, I'm trying to do my part in promoting what I think is worthy. Eventually, some people might listen to me, since I know what I'm talking about.

****ASSBAG says you are awesome my friend.Keep up the good work:kickass:

NIGHTMARE ARE GOING TO BE HELPING ULTERIUM RECORDS IN A PARTNERSHIP WITH THEIR RELEASES.

GRAND LUX IS JUST BEING REISSUED WITH A US VERSION THAT WE
PRESSED AND ARE DISTRIBUTING FOR ULTERIUM.

FOLLOWING SHORTLY WILL BE THE US VERSION OF DARKWATER

We also have their INCRAVE release (Formerly EVERGRACE)
apparently EVERGREY didn't appreciate the name much and requested
they change it.

At any rate we have their reissie with new name and bonus material on that one as well.

ALL ARE GREAT, BUT THE DARKWATER IS BY FAR THE MOST PROGRESSIVE METAL ALBUM THUS FAR ON ULTIERUM. GREAT VOCALIST!!

:headbang:

NIGHTMARE ARE GOING TO BE HELPING ULTERIUM RECORDS IN A PARTNERSHIP WITH THEIR RELEASES.

GRAND LUX IS JUST BEING REISSUED WITH A US VERSION THAT WE
PRESSED AND ARE DISTRIBUTING FOR ULTERIUM.

FOLLOWING SHORTLY WILL BE THE US VERSION OF DARKWATER

We also have their INCRAVE release (Formerly EVERGRACE)
apparently EVERGREY didn't appreciate the name much and requested
they change it.

At any rate we have their reissie with new name and bonus material on that one as well.

ALL ARE GREAT, BUT THE DARKWATER IS BY FAR THE MOST PROGRESSIVE METAL ALBUM THUS FAR ON ULTIERUM. GREAT VOCALIST!!

:headbang:

Awesome I love the staff at Ulterium. I need to place an order with you very soon! I need the Gemini reissue, Darkwater (retail), and I want the Incrave as well (Even though I own the Evergrace CD).

For instance if Glenn was pushing this band you could bet your life the response would be much greater (whether negative or positive).

Haven't heard so I can't contribute. Bands like this are the ones that need to get their promos out to me asap as I just don't have the time to stay on top of all the new bands/releases like in the past.

Hello everyone! Would be fun to see someone review this album in the reviews section! I love this one!
Anyway, if your from a EU country, u can buy the CD at www.cdon.com . So go get it, it's amazingly great!

Haven't heard so I can't contribute. Bands like this are the ones that need to get their promos out to me asap as I just don't have the time to stay on top of all the new bands/releases like in the past.

Oh I bet, I can only imagine how busy you are. If you're interested in hearing this let me know, and I can arrange for you to get the songs.