David Bendeth Drums for Steven Slate

My name is Eddie and yo should post some of your amazing drums here so that we can all hear your greatness Jeff, what did you "go on" to do?

I did and I love it - another a Bendeth/Korneff combo, pretty sure that one was tracked way before it was released!

David we had lengthy conversations on FB, you know that's not the case. I didn't 'hold back' anything. Joey sent you MIDI drums a year after I worked on the record. After the drama started between you two you approached me asking whether or not real drums were recorded - I actually sent you the original tracks but it was after the record had been mixed and too late to drop them into the session. Surely you still have the chat logs that say that? I know I do.

Besides, it was editing work on a pretty straightforward album played by a good drummer - hardly "[my] great drums." Are they?

My name is Eddie and yo should post some of your amazing drums here so that we can all hear your greatness Jeff, what did you "go on" to do?

Your name is David Bendeth and my 'greatness' has nothing to do with my ability to criticize this drum package or another mixer's work. Not to mention there's a link in my signature to work I've done.

What I 'went on' to do was live a normal life that didn't involve getting into anonymous pissing matches with middle-aged men.

Reactions: 0000000nowhere
What the fuck is going on here?

Please don't tell me David Bendeth created a false account to big up his own mixes. :lol:

If it is Bendeth then he might just need to get Korneff back just to mix him a snare drum as big as his ego. :lol:

Reading over previous posts, it could well be Bendeth. Seems to have posted a lot about him and a lot of pretty detailed info about him.

If it is Bendeth then he might just need to get Korneff back just to mix him a snare drum as big as his ego. :lol:
:lol:

bYmdHcX.gif

God dammit. Slate takes my money again. Steven, can I just sign up for direct deposit each time you release something new?