Deadwing

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
I don't know if anyone made a thread about it, but I recently got Porcupine Tree's latest album...it's pretty kickass. I saw them live a couple weeks ago with Robert Fripp, also awesome.

Discuss.

I've been raving about this record since I got the advance copy while we were in the studio, saw them in LA recently and they were incredible, favorite song Is?

Stealer of Dreams said:
I don't know if anyone made a thread about it, but I recently got Porcupine Tree's latest album...it's pretty kickass. I saw them live a couple weeks ago with Robert Fripp, also awesome.

Discuss.

did they open for fripp? tell me more :wave: :dopey:

great album, best one out of the last few

me = sad that I missed the fripp show here last week

but there's an adrian belew tour comin' round next month, so maybe I can console myself with that.

Sentient 6 said:
I've been raving about this record since I got the advance copy while we were in the studio, saw them in LA recently and they were incredible, favorite song Is?

YOU WERE IN LA?! :yell:

anyway. I think Deadwing is okay. I'm more of a Lightbulb Sun/Stupid Dream guy

unknown said:
YOU WERE IN LA?! :yell:

anyway. I think Deadwing is okay. I'm more of a Lightbulb Sun/Stupid Dream guy

that makes two of us. But i actually do pretty much love all of the albums, even the older stuff. I just have a special place in my heart for LS/SD. From the new album my favorite songs are Mellotron Scratch, and probably The Start Of Something Beautiful.