Dear Max

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
Since your trip to Israel is close, I'd like to start the official tour-guide thread.

First look here:

http://www.rachelpapo.com/serialno3817131/index.html

Then, look here, my home town Tel Aviv:
TLV_1.jpg
TLV3_1.jpg

TLV4_1.jpg
TLV6_1.jpg
TLV7_1.jpg

TLV8_1.jpg
TLV10_1.jpg

TLV12_1.jpg
TLV13_1.jpg

TLV14_1.jpg
TLV16_1.jpg

Oh my I got a karen thread directed to me!
The main reason I'm stayin in Jerusalem is that we're mostly gonna be there to czech out the historical stuff, because my pops and I are nerds. I'd like to go to Tel Aviv though, maybe we'll have time for it.
Oh, and that website is going to make me develop an army chick fetish.
This thread is terrific.

I have this thread open and suddenly a fat guy in a scuba suit appears on the TV, apparently standing in a lake at Eila(?) Israel. Weird... amihigh? o_O

:mad:

Well, many parts of it are.
But around the beach, where my family lives, is pretty beautiful. Or at least my mom told me it was when she visited my dad's family there. I haven't been there in like 10 years.

I knew you'd reply with a sad/mad face :saint:

I'm sorry but it is... the beach is nice, indeed, but most of the city is dirtay...

The thing is though, people from Bat Yam are known for their 'tude, as I'm sure you've heard that... in some places: saying your from Bat Yam means that you're a rough-tough breed.

heh.

Orphaned Land are from Bat Yam ;)

I know most parts are crappy. Like the neighborhood with the apartment where a few of my relatives lived during the first few months of their marriages. I always used to stay by the beach, or within 10 minutes of there, so that's the image I have of Bat Yam.

What's the saying? "The only way out of Bat Yam is the cemetery, or the ambulance that takes you to the cemetery"?
I know a lot of people complain about Arsim, but I generally get along with them.

Isn't Distorted also from Bat Yam? I think Ashmedi from Melechesh used to work there, or maybe that was Moloch.

There's a chance that I might go to Israel next month for work, and to see my best friend's baby. I'm not sure in which city I'd stay, but I might go to Bat Yam to see my grandparents and the rest of my dad's family, since every time I speak to my mom, she keeps telling me that they would like to speak to me more often and that they really miss me.

I hate Arsim with a passion... so that's why I probably hate Bat Yam...

My parents moved from TLV a few years ago to Rishon (the west new area) and it's really pretty, and I like Rishon, but some areas there are also
full of Arsim... :yuk:

Regardless: I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time :)
I'll be there this September for my best friend's wedding and to visit family that I miss oh-so dearly :(

Yep, Distorted are also from there (I forgot you knew them)