Dear Max

As soon as they discover 2000 year old ruins in or around Tel Aviv, I'm sure I will. Or if I come here with someone other than my dad. He's a cool dude, but I'm not about to go bar hopping/tail hunting with him.

I've been eating a lot of lamb kebobs. That shit ist krieg. Today I saw the Archeological shit around the Western Wall, which was reaaaally awesome. Umayyad palace ruins (7th-8th Century), Byzantine ruins (5th Century), and of course ruins from the Second Temple. Awesome.

You should go to the secret tunnels underneath the western wall. That's trully awesome.
But the tour is best when is at night. that way you have only the light of the torch (like old days) IT'S GREAT!
Look into it!

Probably won't have time :(. Tomorrow we're going to the Israel Museum, Temple Mount (if we can get in), and the City of David, and if all goes as plan, we'll be leaving for Petra on Thursday for a couple nights.

I'm in Petra, Jordan right now! So far this has been the best part of the trip. Petra rules, an entire ancient city carved into the rock of some mountains. Hopefully some of the pictures I took with the shitty disposable will come out decent.
Karen, apparently I will actually be spending Wednesday night in Tel Aviv since we have an earlyish flight the next morning. Any sights or restaurants we should definitely check out? Keep in mind that I'm with my father, so strip clubs would probably be awkward.