Death Doom...

Runemagick - suprised not to see them on any of your lists. Awesome super-slow death/ doom stuff.

Maybe also consider Bolt Throwers "...For Victory", which has many a moment of semi-doomness to it. You can get it quite cheap too, which is nice.

The Greys said:
Incantation: onward to golgotha. The ultimate death/doom album.

Fleshcrawl: descend into the absurd

Cianide: the dying truth

Sentenced: shadows of the past

Gorement: the ending quest

Disembowelment: ALL

Infester: to the depths... in degradation

Ceremonium: into the autumn shade

Gorefest: false

God Macabre: the winterlong. Swedish death metal with some very doomy eerie elements.

Paradise Lost: lost paradise

Crematory: transmigration, ....just dreaming.

Evoken: embrace the emptiness

Tiamat: the astral sleep,clouds.

Not doomdeath but Adramelech 'pychostasia' sounds like the follow up to Demigod 'slumber of the sullen eyes' imo. Very similiar but not as doomy. The drummer on SOTSE's is one of the guitarists on the album. One other member might be on the album too.

I've been looking for Torchure mp3s but have had no luck.

Hey man, Thanks for all the bands. The bold bands are the ones i have checked out/liked. The Incantation didn't appeal to me.

Now Playing: God Macabre - "The Winterlong" - Ashes Of Mourning Life [01:05/04:35] is kicking ass though.... thanks man.

misfit said:
And wtf @ The Greys list. Welcome to the influence of UM's GMD.

Mourning Beloveth - A Murderous Circle
Cruciform - Atavism

I don't know what you meant with that post but I do realize I did a mistake... Just give me a break, I was A LITTLE drunk. :tickled:

Can any of you guys rip and upload Fleshcrawl - Descend into the Absurd for me?? I've been trying to get it without success. yousendit.com works fine.

I would upload it for you but my computer has no diskspace & works funny. I'm sure if you send Swizzlenuts a message he will help you.

Velvet Creation said:
Can any of you guys rip and upload Fleshcrawl - Descend into the Absurd for me?? I've been trying to get it without success. yousendit.com works fine.

Check your PM's

Never The Sunshine, this band is pretty weird actually, the few songs I have heard from them are pretty much Stoner Doom Death >_> really interesting band.

just for Clarification... how do you pronounce God Macabre... I looked on Dictionary.com.... but it didn't really help..

is it. God... Muh Kob?

Birkenau said:
The Dreadful Hours isn't really death and not much doom either. :)

My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River
Paradise Lost - Gothic
diSEMBOWELMENT - Transcendence into the Peripheral

Dreadful Hours not doom? Lay off the crack. And how is The Angel and the Dark River death? Me thinks you've never heard My Dying Bride before.o_O

The Dreadful Hours is a lot(a lot) more doomy than 'the angel & the dark river', plus Aaron does his growling vocals. How can The Angel & The Dark River be death/doom when all the vocals are clean. The person is asking for death/doom.