Death/Doom

Why didnt anyone tell me The Novella Reservoir is one of the year's best and perhaps the band's best album?

So I was listening to Unholy - From the Shadows a couple days ago...

anyone wanna gimme the dirt/the mp3s on the rest of the catalogue?

"Rapture" and "Gracefallen" are both really cool, but I know they are several years after "From the Shadows" (which I haven't heard). I would upload some tracks but I don't have either of those CD's on my computer actually.

Funeral's early stuff is supposed to be ultra slow funeral doom with female and male vocals. i believe the male vocals are growlies. it's nothing like the new album

Yeah, its funeral doom. I sold my original copy of Tristesse a couple years back for like $200 on EBAY and I bought it in the used bin for $3.99. lol

Everybody says stuff like that, "I bought it for 2 cents and sold it for $3000 on eBay" but it's never true. The reality is, you bought it for $10 and sold it for $8 with shipping am i rite

i once bought a porcupine tree dj sampler for $.99 at Hastings. I sold it for $50. i made good on a crappy band.

i want that funeral re-release thingy, but something always stops me.

Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer I guess has been re-released by Southern Lord with an additional 40 page booklet. Just stocked @ TER. I have the original but I do wanna see this booklet.

I just received The Morningside "The Wind, The Trees And The Shadows Of The Past". I haven't had time to give it any real attention but I had it on while doing email last night and it was quite good.

Indeed. I just ordered it from you. On the first listen, all you can hear are the old Katatonia and Agalloch influences but then on about the third listen it all comes together quite nicely in its own little package of goodness.

Indeed. I just ordered it from you. On the first listen, all you can hear are the old Katatonia and Agalloch influences but then on about the third listen it all comes together quite nicely in its own little package of goodness.

Cool...thank you! It ships in about an hour.

The second I saw the order, I figured I had better jump on here to see if there was a post about this recently (other than my comment a while ago). I now have 2 copies left...if anyone wants one. :loco: