Death/Doom

Cool...thank you! It ships in about an hour.

The second I saw the order, I figured I had better jump on here to see if there was a post about this recently (other than my comment a while ago). I now have 2 copies left...if anyone wants one. :loco:

Nice. You should be getting another order from a dude named "Harley" very soon. :)

The Morningside CD is great stuff. Kinda lame lyrics because their English isnt great, though. The songs are solid.

I've been ripping all of my albums to my new computer, and I put on Pantheist's "O Solitude". I haven't listened to this band since i went through a funeral and death/doom phase about 2 or 3 years ago. This albums pretty awesome though.

It just dawned on me that our latest signing, Darkflight, would fit in nicely here. They released an album a while back on Rage of Achilles but their newer material is much, much better. At least one of the tracks from their Distant Pain demo will be on the album. We expect a late spring release.

Check their myspace or their website.

It just dawned on me that our latest signing, Darkflight, would fit in nicely here. They released an album a while back on Rage of Achilles but their newer material is much, much better. At least one of the tracks from their Distant Pain demo will be on the album. We expect a late spring release.

These new tracks are a quantum step forward than what was offered on "Under the Shadow of Fear". :Smokin:

Before the Rain - ...One Day Less

http://www.myspace.com/beforetheraindoom

awesome stuff

This is fucking great! :cool:

Morgion is class stuff, even if I couldnt get into the last one.

I recommend Officium Triste's "Reason"

Saturnus, Rapture, Slumber, Thurisaz....although I admit it all starts to sound the same after a while if clean vocals are abandoned altogether.

Thurisaz's "Circadian Rhythms" is most excellent. Great use of three vocal types, and a nice epic, depressing sound.

I want Saturnus' debut, as I've read that is their most defining and essential work.

I didnt dig Rapture too much, as I'm not truly fond of the BMD style other than that album.

I will check out Slumber next.

Cheers

Quoting myself rules.

The full length is complete and, I must say, it is wonderful. It all flows together splendidly.

I think I will keep making random posts for the next couple of months to build some hype prior to the release. :zombie:

definitely keep us updated.

any opinions on these bands:

Lacimas Profundere's early works (ive only heard Fall, I Will Follow, which was katatonia goth rock clone)
Desire
Autumnal