Welcome to my world Supernova...

Novembre
Novembers Doom
Isole <<<highly recommended
Hanging Garden
Ghost Brigade
Daylight Dies
Dark Suns

That should get you started. And do yourself a favour if you are just looking for the doom feeling , go check out A Storm Of Light ( )

Last edited by a moderator:
check out Asphyx. they are one of the most notable doom metal bands...Dutch band.

thx everybody

Damn Skanmar thank you for the pile of homeworks SHEEESH :p

oh and I know Asphyx, I used to listen to them like 15 years ago, old skool band

Welcome to my world Supernova...

Novembre
Novembers Doom
Isole <<<highly recommended
Hanging Garden
Ghost Brigade
Daylight Dies
Dark Suns

That should get you started. And do yourself a favour if you are just looking for the doom feeling , go check out A Storm Of Light ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H238Rm0ZUy0 )

Ghost Brigade! What a great band, especially the first album, but sadly, I can't find the lyrics anywhere for it :mad:

I do like Katatonia too, but its no longer death at all

Damn I cant stop listening to Draconian

Gonna begin with Novembre and give it a shot

Edit : Novembre is allright, so far I liked the tune ''Zenith''

its not always as slow as classic doom

You should try out My Dying Bride too.Im not a huge doom fan,butI really love MDB.Im planning to check out those bands you guys mentioned as soon as i find some free time.

Sleep is in no way Death Doom related music... Doom slightly ...but Death Doom ..no.

To each his own! Just listen to the "Jerusalem" album and you will see what I mean! Otherwise, no worries! And I have one more suggestion for Supernova! Not sure if Skanmar would agree if this is doom/black/whatever but back in the day I bought this album from Relapse Records:

MINDROT - Dawning

Now that was pure slow motion drowning doom when I first heard it. But very beautiful also!

I would have sex with this song if my penis wasnt so big.

Similar to My Dying Bride I think... epic song.

Yes it is a good topic this one! Most of the bands suggested, I've never heard of!