Death Kick, Rockhead, Dry Ludwig

JoeMeek12397

Aug 25, 2013
Georgia
Hey all, longtime reader, first time poster. I know new members get slammed on here for asking for samples, but I thought I'd throw myself to the fire and ask.

Would someone please hook me up with these? I'm about to mix a new album and I think these would really help. How about this?? I'll let you guys punch me in the virtual face. :worship:

I know these samples were circulated on here by some members, so help a brother out.

Let the Bashing Commence

Wish I could help you but there are some nice samples still floating around here now like the Panzer kick and Lasse's sample pack. As for the forum slamming people asking for samples, actually I think that's mostly for presets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Panzer kick which I thought was the Death Kick?

EDITED: MY BAD. lol.

It's one of the samples FROM my "DEATH KICKS" collection, that I released for free as a little teaser.

Happy to hear you guys are getting use out of it and dig it !!! <3333

The OP, and anyone else, can still grab it here: http://seraphrecordings.com/samples

But hey...........:Smokedev:

#BUYMYSAMPLENOWMOTHERFUCKER

=D and <33333,
CJ

#BUYMYSAMPLENOWMOTHERFUCKER

=D and <33333,
CJ

I endorse this statement(unofficially of course). A blend of a couple death kicks and little bit more dynamic kick almost always make it into my drum mixes for metal.

As for the snares I use them almost every time as well, mainly as a low volume blender sample just to give a little more crack to the snare.

Can't say enough how worth it these samples are.

Also, to the OP; for the record it's EXTREMELY UNCOOL and faux paux to ask for other members/engineers commercial sample packs that we've slaved over for weeks/months so the rest of the metal world can have even more tools for their sonic palette.

nobody is sharing your samples. theyre talking about the randy staub death kick,rockhead and dry ludwig samples

:eek:

OH FUCK!!!!!

Totally my bad, LOLLLLL!!!!

Miscommunication!!!

I won't edit my original reply as it still has merit to others who are confused and was a bit tongue in check as I wasn't ACTUALLY mad or upset, haha, but to the OP:

I'm sorry dude!!! =D

PM me. =D

<3,
CJ

P.S. - thanks declan for the kind words!!!! You should send me some of those mixes!!

I like to imagine CJ being a bit like this really dangerous looking thug who found Jesus and got off drugs and now works at the youth welfare center and is super positive and enthusiastic about everything he does.

LMFAO. You guys crack me up.

In all reality, I just like to emphasize words with CAPS to retain more of what I really mean when I'm on the interwebz.

And lot's of "=D" and "<3" just.... well, because I'm fucking crazy.

DISCLAIMER: CHARLES J HAS NEVER TRIED COCAINE NOR DOES HE PARTAKE IN IT. =D <333

<3 you ALL!!!!

LOL.

<3,
CJ

You can't fool us man!

Dr+Rockzo+The+Rock+n+Roll+Clown+DrRockzo.jpg

Wow, I got caught up in a session for a few days and then I checked back and saw there were 19 replies. Thanks all who took the time to reply. I've heard that those 3 samples are nothing special, but I've been trying to track them down for sometime to check them out. I have a lot of samples that suck in almost all contexts, but at sometime or another, I've found great uses for every single one of them. I'm like a crackhead with samples.

Charles, sorry for the mix up.