Death Kick, Rockhead, Dry Ludwig

could someone also pm me ? :D that'd be really great, would like to hear what the myth is all about. thanks guys!

Buy the Charles J samples. One can not stress that enough. Especially the "ULTIMATE DEATH KICK" is really great for all music styles despite it's title. That pack is definitely one of my best buys in the last five years.

EDIT: MY favorite might be the nightstalker though.

=D

You guys made my NIGHT!

Thanks for the love; it's a very special feeling to know that the reaction the kicks has been 10/10 absolutely astounding to me.

"Death Kicks II" will be out in a bit; but before that I have a very special new pack that will come in handy for almost ALL of you. Something that's not really been done in terms of them fitting in heavier genre's of music and designed/created for that purpose (but of course, ANYTHING goes).

I'm really happy with this one; it's been about 6 months in the making now...

Cheers and much <3!
CJ

Can't wait for the new pack CJ. I've been using the FAT FUCK kick on a project I'm mixing and it's great.

@ Terminus- Do you know of any active links for any of the Lasse samples? All of the links I found were dead. Or are they part of his sample pack? I'm not trying to be a sample pirate.

Cheers for the link, terminus.
JoeMeek: I didn't even know those Staub samples were out there...
But no harm in asking for anything here, as long as it's not copyright protected /illegal to share (or joeys pod presets:))

Also: welcome to the forum, good contribution in that OT thread, we need more new members like that!

Yep, the Ultimate Death Kick certainly gave me some surprisingly good results on my last project.

Cheers for the link, terminus.
JoeMeek: I didn't even know those Staub samples were out there...
But no harm in asking for anything here, as long as it's not copyright protected /illegal to share (or joeys pod presets:))

Also: welcome to the forum, good contribution in that OT thread, we need more new members like that!

Thanks Lasse. I've never even touched a pod so needless to say, I won't be asking for presets.

Damn, now I gotta check if I have CJ's samples on my computer....there are way too many samples that I have never used or even tried...kinda remember having bought those though...

I've gotten quite a bit of use out of the Berkowitz and Blitzkireg kicks and the Fatality snare. The current project I'm working on is really dense and I've been augmenting those tracks with some of the Charles J samples (as well as an assortment of other samples). When I work with samples I almost always blend and your samples have became a consistent part of that blend.

Make a tom pack bro!!!!

I *think* I had those at some point in the "various" folder in my sample collection...but I don't think they survived the cleaning I did a while back, cause I never used them...
Well, really seldom used one of the various anyway tbh haha

But since I deleted them I guess they didn't sound good on their own.

Maybe they were in that one huge ass sample pack Erkan did a while back, link for the first part at least is still up, haven't checked the rest
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/backline/529782-sharing-my-collection-drum-samples-here.html

I've gotten quite a bit of use out of the Berkowitz and Blitzkireg kicks and the Fatality snare. The current project I'm working on is really dense and I've been augmenting those tracks with some of the Charles J samples (as well as an assortment of other samples). When I work with samples I almost always blend and your samples have became a consistent part of that blend.

Make a tom pack bro!!!!

thank you SO MUCH for the feedback, bro!!!

A tom pack may be a bit down the pipeline, only because, even after ALL these years, I STILL have fucking trouble getting tom sounds that I HEAR in my head... If I buckle down I'm sure I can come up with something... have plenty of sick toms I can sample so, it's in the pipline!!!

next up is a REALLY cool pack that is nothing like what's out there at the moment, and then a V2 of MORE Kicks And Snares... =D (multi-velocity SNR's of drums that no one has really sampled yet and same with kicks...!

Just happy that people find use for my samples in everyday workflow/projects!!!

<3<3<3,
CJ