Death Metal Bands

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
Anybody know of some good production DM bands with good singers?
The singer(s) should kind of stand out a bit unlike most of that garbage where it sounds as if they're mumbling lol
ie-Cannibal Corpse, Necrophagist(Even though muhammed is amazing at guitar)

I already know most, but there might be a few kicking around I don't know about.

These are my top picks for vocalists(of all time too, which defenately arent many.)
----------------------------------

Aeon
Amon Amarth EDIT
Behemoth
Bloodbath
Blood Red Throne
Hate
Hypocrisy
Deicide and Vital Remains (Only some songs though)
Testament (Basically only one song which was Demonic Refusal)
Torture Killer (The old singer was pretty good. I hate Chris Barnes)

meh i wasnt so impressed with novembers doom's new cd. i mean when you got into the songs they were really cool, but you can only take so much of that cd until it gets boring.

meh i wasnt so impressed with novembers doom's new cd. i mean when you got into the songs they were really cool, but you can only take so much of that cd until it gets boring.

Yeah kind of. To be honest I think the only band who has albums I don't get bored of is Dimmu Borgir and they arent even Death Metal. Every song has something special too it.

I wish most DM bands would be like that. Six Feet Of Foreplay is actually starting to go towards that path. So I'm keeping an eye on them

Check out:
Trauma - These guys are pretty damn decent, and I love their vocalist (new and old ones) because their voice have a lot of power behind them. Though I don't like the new song "Altar of Vanity" on the myspace at all... Check out "Decayed By False" and "Elegy for Doom"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85108518

Path Of Golconda - Singer owns all. He also has huge strength in his vocal style, he gets really deep and high and never sounds at all strained. Their album "Destination: Downfall" was absolutely amazing and very new sounding. Myspace songs are not very good choices though....

http://www.myspace.com/pathofgolconda

Divine Empire- You might know them, and they are good old fashioned death metal. Worth a listen

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=22516759

Same here, i dont like it much at all. TPHD is really good though.

Also largely agreed. TPHD to me was the perfect fuson of their Death Metal and Doom Metal styles... To Welcome The Fade and TPHD were really well done though. Everything before and after I found boring.

Since we are talking different bands, what do you guys think about Dissections last album?
Ive seen many posts by ppl saying its too catchy etc, I fucking love it.
Been listening to it since release and it never bores me.

Too catchy??? What not Trvv enough for people? It was a re-invention and a very good one at that. I think it was an awesome album, it has a sort of unique thing about it.