Death Metal Bands

Slighty disappointed by BRT at first listen, some good riffs but the ultra energetic structure and feeling of Altered Genesis really isn't there. I'm gonna give it some more spins though before I make a final verdict.

its more like thier first album which is good too:kickass: but hey Altered Genesis was a masterpiece.........

Yeah, I enjoy the first three songs and Ten Steps of Purgatory a lot. Rest seems slightly uninspired to me. More speed and gallops ffs ;) Hope I get to see 'em live now that the album is out :)

they are talented as fuck to be honest....

that was fucking awesome!!! can't wait to see them on sunday, gonna be a great show:headbang::kickass:

I'm fairly new to the band (only have their newest), and I so did not realize that the lead singer was the drummer. I know he's not the first, but damn that was just so 100% hilarious and awesome at the same time. I bet if you threw a guitar at him, he'd find a way to play that too.

-[chop]-;8320389 said:
Thanks man! lolz i was wondering because many people say Daath..i have also seen DÅÅTH...
It's supposed to have the little circles on the a's, whether they're caps or not ;) Supposed to be pronounced like 'doth'.. Scary that I know stuff like this about a band I don't even listen to.. :tickled:
New Unanimated is leet, completely forgot they were coming out with a new album, heh.
'leet'? Is that positive?

Several old Swedish bands from the early nineties are resurrecting, I just learned the other day that after Crypt of Kerberos, Seance and Unanimated, Internal Decay and Goddefied are also back together, kewl! :)

Anyway, you all should go and listen the new Necrophobic "Death to All", it's awesome.