Death Metal Bands

I hate guitar hero and rock band, mostly because I suck at it big time

I don't think anyone in my house has ever played above medium. Set it to no-fail mode, buy a lot of beer and vodka, accept that someone's toe or lip is gonna get busted and have new lightbulbs in waiting for when you kick over the lamp and it's a hell of an awesome time.

My buddies, my wife, and I rock the fuck out a couple times a month and it's always a super fun time.

Oh and much respect for anyone who can play real instruments...but that's not what Rock Band/Guitar hero is about. It's the same kinda shit as karaoke or whatever. No one ever says "Karaoke? PSSH! I'd rather go take singing lessons to become a better vocalist!". It's about being a dumbass with your friends, that's it.

Yup, plus partying with DarkGift is like having someone playing rockband vocally since he Cryptopsy shrieks constantly to the songs.

Yeah it can acctually be a bit annoying at times especially when you and McBagel join in, it is like having multiple drunken backing vocals to every song :)

I think that's åsome :) Not every band gets Karl Sanders, Matti Kärki and a mongofied 1984 version of Chuck Schuldiner on backing vocs :)

Lol I need to learn how to growl as well, then we can join "körslaget" :)

this page = win :lol:

I've noticed I have a different taste than most on this forum anyways, I enjoy some "pop" to my Death Metal as you say. Which is the main reason Bloodbath is so sweet (pre-Fathomless era)

Black Reign has so many awesome hooks it's impossible for me to ignore :)

Also, I get ass raped every time I try Conquer All on rock band's drums