Death Metal Bands

The Next Morbid Angel album will probably suck major dicka nyway, all their albums since Altars of Madness have been a little bit worse by each album until Heretic that was utter crap!

The Next Morbid Angel album will probably suck major dicka nyway, all their albums since Altars of Madness have been a little bit worse by each album until Heretic that was utter crap!
Blessed are the Sick > all other MA albums ;)

Anyway, I am positively hopeful for the new MA, with the return of Vincent, but Sandoval not performing on the new album is quite a diappointment.. Still, I will not judge before actually hearing the result.

they got a new vocalist and this time you can actually hear the snare when the drummer blast it, that would be the only bad thing about recremation :lol: still like them a lot :) monumentomb ftw!

ah, could be cool then. thought the mid range vocals were kinda meh earlier, ill try them again

new vocalist sounds similar to the old one yet his growl is kinda... mmmm... "massive" compare to the old one, I mean not so thin... dunno if I get myself clear here :p I guess you'll get my point.