Death Metal Bands

new HoP was pretty cool, I like Vile Conception better but new one works as well. Malevolence of The Righteous in particular was a pretty brootal track. Sounds like newer Morbid Angel, minus the gay spiritual bullshit and meh songwriting. Title track should also show Behemoth how they would sound if they could write songs minus all that silly black metal bullshit.

Thousands of Christs, The Woeful Eucharisty, and Caged into Falsehood ftw :)

And even though the closing track isn't anything special it's gotten stuck in my head lately

Anywayz, one great band.
I had a commercial for this band on the facebook for months and I saw them on mediaboom today and i downloaded them just because I like the cover :lol:

Cover+Death+Metal+Psicodelico+Doom.jpg

Review:
This is a pretty awesome concept. Its got spaced out nebula-y psychedelic breakdowns, with Hedrix guitar solo's and some Sabbathy riffs....but, at its core its a Death Metal album that can stand with any released lately.

This album totally exceeded my expectations, and they were very high. First off, the digipack is top notch. The artwork drawn by frontman Jeff Kahn is a psychedelic dream of beauty and evil.
I really can’t say enough about the quality of the packaging. Major labels should take note. Musically, the band draws influence from: Pink Floyd, Carcass, Cathedral, Voivod, Cannibal Corpse,
Fatal, Immolation, Bathory, Primus, Black Sabbath, and Hendrix. Skeleton Of God has carved a unique sound in the metal world and has been an incredible force in the direction of one of my favorite bands.
As a huge fan of psychedelic music, I love its fusion with metal. Acid Witch and Blood Freak have some of this melding of styles. Cephalic Carnage dabbles in it, but Skeleton Of God completely owns it!

This is the only song on YT I could find

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys listen to some really negative music. I think from now on, you should listen to more positive stuff like ICP here.

Magic, everywhere up in dis bitch....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Trauma's new album just arrived. Awesome. The Polish strike again

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiMFyiW6760&feature=related[/ame]

Edit: After several listens, this album is fuckin amazing. Get it now.

Last edited by a moderator: