Death Metal Bands

just made my way through left hand path again, what an awesome album

also heard clandestine for the first time ever (hadnt heard much about it really), wow, incredible album, i havent heard an album this good in a very long time

haha damn i forgot how much i LOVE death metal

also heard clandestine for the first time ever (hadnt heard much about it really), wow, incredible album, i havent heard an album this good in a very long time

wtf?! clandestine is the best album the stockholm scene has ever seen!!!! how can this be the first time you listen to that masterpiece ffs?! go and listen to it again, several times, several days, several months, NAO!

:heh:

I really like dismembah but, to me, nothing beats clandestine and left hand path when it comes to stockholm death metal :) after those albums you have massive killing capacity and then soulless :D

wtf?! clandestine is the best album the stockholm scene has ever seen!!!! how can this be the first time you listen to that masterpiece ffs?! go and listen to it again, several times, several days, several months, NAO!

:heh:

haha i heard left hand path was the best, so i got that....but couldnt really get into it (at that point id severely burnt myself out of BB through constant listening)
just got into DM again recently with excoriate, went to listen to some entombed LHP and loved it, heard about clandestine and man.....what a masterpiece

listened to it two full times already today at work, plus all of left hand path, all of resserection through carnage (as of literally right now) and just getting started on NMF

then i dunno what, maybe ill listen to emily jane white's album again :), i love melancholic folk though....

I listen to folk too yet is chilean folk so it's in spanish :) it's cool to look for hidden diamonds in the old swedish scene, got lots of bands that released just one or two albums back in the day that really slays!!!! uncanny might be a good example :) stockholm death metal reings forevah!

^ill look em up man :D, im in a DM mood for a bit, i can already tell, might put on some skinless later, foreshadowing our demise is an incredible album

been listening to a lot of folk lately...chilean folk sounds very interesting :D

also ive been strangely listening to tom petty and john mellancamp lately too, two guys i never tire of

haha, ok, it's not just uncanny, also utumno, interment, gorement, all of them did great back in the day :) in case you like the stockholm sound.

for chilean folk nano stern might be a good choice, he sings in spanish obviously... weird vid but great song nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
:worship:
hm2.jpg

Same here :)
Ive been listenin to a lot of non metal things latelyand I just forgot that death metal is still my fav music genre.
Going to listen to some trve kvlts recmmended by LifeDepraved tonight :D

haha nice :D, ive been listening to a lot of experimental lately, and folk and just weird stuff

welcome back into my life DM!