Death Metal Bands

No I live in Uppsala, not that far.

Actually, it would probably be fucking awesome cause I dont have anyone to talk DM with nowdays anyway. My friend who used to listen to Opeth and BB, and think hes total metal btw, is a total poser and we have never been able talk about music, cause everytime i mention another band hes like. :zzz:

Buuuut, no. :)

Actually, it would probably be fucking awesome cause I dont have anyone to talk DM with nowdays anyway. My friend who used to listen to Opeth and BB, and think hes total metal btw, is a total poser and we have never been able talk about music, cause everytime i mention another band hes like. :zzz:

dont be a faggot come drink beer with us! :)

you should come down some weekend imo :) and not ignore me like you did on the PT show :cry:

I dont have time for that... 'Cause I have been forced to make a fucking cover art for some shitass band. :p

:lol: