Death Metal Bands

:)This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

What is your favourite Desolator song? I'm also interested in the band's opinions there. Like what song would you want to play to introduce someone to your band?

I was showing my friend and I had to think about what song to start with. I decided to just show him your lyrics video to keep it simple, it falls right into his music taste.

What is your favourite Desolator song? I'm also interested in the band's opinions there. Like what song would you want to play to introduce someone to your band?

I was showing my friend and I had to think about what song to start with. I decided to just show him your lyrics video to keep it simple, it falls right into his music taste.

Though question, right now my favourite Desolator song is a new one that we have only played in rehersal a few times and I cannot really reveal anything about it yet.
On the album it's a tie between Age Of Annihilation and Infernal Gathering for me since they both have the best lyrics I've ever written and because they contain some of the very best riffs Stefan has ever written.

I have always however tried to introduce new people to our music by asking them to come and see us play live because that is more honest, you can fake a lot on a record but you have to deliver the goods when you play live.

New Arch Enemy album cover:
archenemywareternalcd.jpg

Errrrmmmm...:
bloodbath.jpg

Haha love that Bloodbath made a post hinting at the similatities.

That last word was a typo but since it has the word titties in it I think I'll keep it.

Don't say the name of he who must not be named! His idiot sense might start tingling and he'll arise from his horrible Spiderman picture pile to post something here.

Well I HAD blocked those images out along with those weird looking goth raver girls. Thank you for reminding me I had an eye gouging appointment. :lol:

^
..Who the fuck is that yellow dude laughing at me???