Death Metal Bands

Shows a new Serpentine Dominion track. Corpsegrinder sounding way more interesting than usual here, and using more dynamic vocals. I didn't like the first track they released that much. This one is pretty nice though.

Just finished the second spin of the new Insomnium album. As long as you don't hold it to Crimson standards, it's a really good album in its own right.

However, it's NOT an honest 40-minute song. The 7 songs don't exactly have a perfect flow from one to the next... they're kind of force fitted with each other but they're still very good songs.

Just finished the second spin of the new Insomnium album. As long as you don't hold it to Crimson standards, it's a really good album in its own right.

However, it's NOT an honest 40-minute song. The 7 songs don't exactly have a perfect flow from one to the next... they're kind of force fitted with each other but they're still very good songs.

Pretty much my thoughts after one spin. Having Dan mixing it probably gives it even harder criticism, but I guess most metalfans would have Crimson in mind anyway.