Death Metal Hates

Leiland said:
Vomit Remnants... why do they have niggas talking as song intro samples 'macabre mementos' and murderous thoughts determined"

I never understood that either; nonetheless, it is supposed to be there...

well this place is not that placid i posted a thread and someone reply back quikly .ok i said damn that was fast you guys are desperate for thread.then my thread majically dissapeared .what was that sensorship ?in a democracy world.i don't wanna say names they have from 3.000 to 5.000 post .they know. faceless .you guys know what's the next step.i will be banned.my pleasure.hail to swedish metal.

That is really... shit, crazy japs.

Do you prefer or care if an album ends on a weak song, as you have probably read before people suggest you should put one of your strongest tracks at the end of the album because it will be the last thing they hear, leaving the ultimate lasting impression.

I don't really care too much because i have to listen to a whole album, but it is always good waiting, knowing that mega song is there at the end.

darkkiuban said:
well this place is not that placid i posted a thread and someone reply back quikly .ok i said damn that was fast you guys are desperate for thread.then my thread majically dissapeared .what was that sensorship ?in a democracy world.i don't wanna say names they have from 3.000 to 5.000 post .they know. faceless .you guys know what's the next step.i will be banned.my pleasure.hail to swedish metal.

erm

bye bye

please

Leiland said:
That is really... shit, crazy japs.

Do you prefer or care if an album ends on a weak song, as you have probably read before people suggest you should put one of your strongest tracks at the end of the album because it will be the last thing they hear, leaving the ultimate lasting impression.

I don't really care too much because i have to listen to a whole album, but it is always good waiting, knowing that mega song is there at the end.

I think an album should end with a very cathartic outro.

Like "Walking In The Garden Of Ma'at" ow the desire to live at peace with nature:p

So do you prefer outros that are not actually "songs" but are more so conclusive pieces such as "Testimony of the ancients - In sorrow" or "Morbid Angel - In Remembrance" or ?

I usually either prefer contemplative outros (acoustic or synth pieces such as what you just mentioned, though that particular piece is about 6 minutes over-long) or a really catchy, furious track that annihilates your perception of the band and forces you to rethink how you listen to them to see if you can catch that same level of intensity the 2nd, 3rd, etc. time through. It is in that way that I get fucking addicted to bands, I think...

Zephyrus said:
You can't judge a band based on lyrics, whether their music is brutal death or not.

No why not if a band has very bad lyrics it turns me off. So to you lyrics mean nothing at all there might as well be all instrumental bands everwhere. You sir are illogical.

Anyways I feel the same way about extreme death bands like mortification and the like. I feel they just jam as fast as they can go much like grind and sing about raping pilling and that kind of stuff. I don't list any of these bands as great in anyway but they do have there place if your really pissed off they're right there to get your back. And sometimes a band from this segment of death metal can be very good. Like aborted is the only band I've heard from this segment that I actually like.

Zephyrus said:
You can't judge a band based on lyrics, whether their music is brutal death or not.

I disagree and this depends on the listener. Some people soley get into music because lyrics and vocals. Someone has the option to not like a specific thing or band because of something that wrecks the potential or point in music to them based on what they feel is good or bad and music. It depends on what you hold highest in music or bands. Guitar might be the most important thing to someone and lyrics to someone else. If an element is not good to someone why should they have to listen to the music or band. If I really like guitars hearing a band where guitars are crappy to me everyone else in the band could be the greatest but it does not matter anymore. My favorite thing would not be appart of the band. Your favorite thing in music has to be first and then everything else has to be good enough to keep you interested.

If someone likes lyrics coming across lyrics about re animated corpses fucking each other other the music is then destroyed in that persons eyes or they just don't even notice the music anymore because they expected something lyrically. If you are a musician wanting a fair shot and judgement maybe get the vocalist to talk about something that has some meaning.

Possessed is from cali.

For some reason I was thinking they're from florida.