Death vox (Sorry to do this)

Damn, Is that a description of some Slipknot's show or what? :tickled:

Dreadful said:
This is what you do...get a wife beater, some baggy pants at least 10 sizes beyond yours, get a spiky foot long green goatee, piercings all over your face, paint your fingernails black, get some black lipstick too, acquire a "you laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same" shirt to wear around your waste...and you're set. All you have to do is knell down as if you're trying to squeeze into some small box, holding the end of the mic with both hands(as if you're pushing it) and let out the most angst ridden hush growls ever. Then start bending in half to contribute to that mean SiC stage presence of yours. The rest of the band should be jumping with their guitars literally on the floor. side effects: back problems
Enjoy! heaavy meetaaallll \m/

Try to Push the air out of your stomach very slowly, then shape your mouth like a small hole for the lower growls, open it like when you sing normaly for mid range stuff and if you intend to do high pitched black metal screetches then ty to push the air up in the the roof of the mouth , almost as when you sing falsetto that should do. Hope it works!

deathgrowls are easy.. dont force em out throught your throat youll just end up hurting yourself.. chances are that if you know how to sing.. youll do death vocals..

a hard thing to do is.. some goregrind inward growls.. holy shit they get me tired .. fast.

Nordland Felix said:
Try to Push the air out of your stomach very slowly, then shape your mouth like a small hole for the lower growls, open it like when you sing normaly for mid range stuff and if you intend to do high pitched black metal screetches then ty to push the air up in the the roof of the mouth , almost as when you sing falsetto that should do. Hope it works!

i try to do metla scretches but i always end up hurting myself.. my death vox are soooo good though.. ill show you guys once i get out myspace up..

we dont do much death vox .. we hardly do em.. but we have a bit... Dragontheater.. its a combination of dreamtheater dragonforce and Cher..

I am guitar/vocals in my band and I do scream vocals\m/ but my brutal is not so good its fuckin hard to do brutal on good vox.You need to swallow an harleydavidson motor and after you can Do death vox:)\m/

I've posted how to do it way too many times... I can't be bothered now though, especially since not one person gave a half decent description.

Death's Acre said:
I've posted how to do it way too many times... I can't be bothered now though, especially since not one person gave a half decent description.

Wouldn't that be more of a reason to post your description?