Deliverance Cover and Info

Doesn't that show just a slight resemblence to this:
album2.jpg

:D

Originally posted by Interesti
Doesn't that show just a slight resemblence to this:
album2.jpg

:D

God no. One is classy, and beautiful. The other is lame and moronic. I'll let you determine which is which.

Can I ask you a question:

If the KoRn had been the Opeth, and the Opeth the KoRn, where would your opinion stand? :rolleyes:

Okay I admit that they aren't THAT alike, but black and white, you know, uh :hides away:

great cover , really dark aura.......So what do u guys think , the person in the mirror is another ghost , or a human or????

Originally posted by spikes77
So what are you saying ?

He is saying that it doesn't matter what the cover looks like, people will still be masturbating over it.

If the cover was black with a big white O people would proabably claim that it fitted the atmosphere of the dark songs or something.

I like the cover, but was there ever a chance that people wouldn't like it?

Hell, I'm sure I would have loved it even if it was that asshole pic with the PETH after it. :lol: But I don't know about masturbating over that one...

lol , give it time , one of our happy trolls or someone from another board are bound to come over claiming that "THAT COVER BLOWS ASS"

Originally posted by IanDork107
Hell, I'm sure I would have loved it even if it was that asshole pic with the PETH after it. :lol: But I don't know about masturbating over that one...

:lol: at least you're honest.

Yeh I dont think its anything special, the song names are ok too, but the mediocre cover and cliche album title does not in anyway curb my excitement and anxiousness to hear the new album in anyway. :D

Simply incredible! My best Opeth cover so far...

:eek:

The titles are superb too...I agree about those being more "intimate" than their previous ones.

Well folks, looks like Opeth are going to provide us another so-called Masterpiece...no doubt about it!!!

guys you have no idea how angry i am right now.

i cant access opeth.com never have been able too!

can someone post the pic in here...

this is tourture hearing everyone talking about it and me not being able to see it!!!

pretty please!

Originally posted by jester00
guys you have no idea how angry i am right now.

i cant access opeth.com never have been able too!

can someone post the pic in here...

this is tourture hearing everyone talking about it and me not being able to see it!!!

pretty please!

It's posted at the start of this thread.