Votes: 34 32.7%
  • master's apprentices

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • by the pain i see in others

Votes: 22 21.2%

• Total voters

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
my least favorite are: deliverance, master's apprentices, by the pain i see in others...

a fair judgement is more or less...

the good ones: wreath and for absent friends.

yes dudes, i'm sad because i didn't like up to now "deliverance"...and maybe that's the final verdict because i have listened this album many and many times in order to try make it grow on me and nothing happened...i still dislikes it...

I chose "By the pain I see in others", just because the mellow part with "Outside in the park...." annoys me a little bit. the rest is great and A Fair Judgement is a masterpiece, absolutely perfect from beginning to end.

i voted for By the pain i see in others cos its the only 1 with those 'weird' vocals, it just doesnt seem rite, i spose if i keep listenin 2 it it will grow on me, but other than that, that song and the whole album is amazing!

Easy. "Wreath". It sucks dogs balls, other than that D1 is a work of art.

'nuff said. :p

P.S. Oh, and can I vote for the 3-4 minutes of 'spooky silence' *So scared!* at the end of "By The Pain...." It REALLY shits me. I'm gonna have to ask Mikael why he added that if someone hasn't already.....?

I don't like either of the last two tracks, but if I remember correctly, I liked Master's Apprentices least. Probably because of the dodgy opening riff. Otherwise, I can't remember exactly. Either way, Deliverance is by far and away Opeth's weakest album.

You're a funny lord.

I typed 'hmmm' because it's not mine, it's not being played by me, I just happen to be in the room.

And what's wrong with MuDvAyNe?

Also, notice I didn't say that I didn't like Opeth.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

this poll is stupid and pointless.

nice big middle finger to those who create "the worst song/album" polls

jeez people, poll the positive responses not the negatives...

Originally posted by SculptedCold
You're a funny lord.

I typed 'hmmm' because it's not mine, it's not being played by me, I just happen to be in the room.

And what's wrong with MuDvAyNe?

Also, notice I didn't say that I didn't like Opeth.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I reckon. You should be able to like what you want.

Shame on you Tindor! Shame on you Fyhed! :(