Deliverance should have more songs

Oct 19, 2002
Istanbul/Turkey
Visit site
A Fair Judgement bores too fast. Its nice but simple...
For Absent Friends is instrumental and its simple and short as well. I dont consider this as a main song of album.
So here we hold only 4 songs... They are long yes but they dont contain lots of riffs if we rate them to the length of songs.
I think the real problem in the Deliverance is the number of songs... I have listened the album like 234232362342 times so it started to give me no sense.
What you dudes think ?

A Fair Judgement is by no means 'boring'. I think they could've done better by adding another song to the bill, but if the way it is is the way they wanted it, then, obviously, that's the way they wanted it :p
I think the band itself knows how what the cd should've done with, and they did a fantastic job with the content provided. Sheer brilliance IMO.

\m/

Originally posted by Morgour
if you think that a fair judgement is boring and simple then your a complete idiot.
If you think that people that disagree with you are idiots, then it is obvious who the idiot is :rolleyes:

It seems to end so quickly for me. I enjoy all of it, there's no place where it starts to drag on and seem too long. I'm glad they at least filled it up to an hour, what with doing two albums' worth of material.

Yet another person that seems to hold their opinion as fact... no I'm sorry but A Fair Judgement being 'boring' and 'simple' is purely subjective on your part. And yes, it's quite obvious that the short 2 minute instrumental isn't the 'main' song of the album, so what does that have to do with anything? Deliverance has more than one whole hour of music crammed onto it.. I'm sorry but a standard CD cannot hold much more than that.

Originally posted by Moonlapse
Yet another person that seems to hold their opinion as fact... no I'm sorry but A Fair Judgement being 'boring' and 'simple' is purely subjective on your part. And yes, it's quite obvious that the short 2 minute instrumental isn't the 'main' song of the album, so what does that have to do with anything? Deliverance has more than one whole hour of music crammed onto it.. I'm sorry but a standard CD cannot hold much more than that.

Its not subjective. A Fair Judgement has simple riffs on it. Aint i right ? Thats why everyone loves this song first from album. You quickly understand the feeling of judgement if u just listened at least 2 times. But i cant say the same thing for other songs. You have to listen many times to understand the whole song. So this the part of fun in music.
So judgement has no fun in this situtation, cause u already got that...

And a standard cd can take over 70 mins, so one song would not make any problem.