Deliverance

affinityband said:
For once i agree with trey, by the pain i see in others is a song that has random bits that make no sense with the rest of the song.
You could say that about any of their albums, especially the first two. :Smug:

deliverance said:
mike said they'd prob never play it live, but i'm not really sure why..so maybe we'll hear wreath, that'd be cool.

Awww, why not? I'd love to hear BTPISIO live, I think it's one of their most underrated songs. I'd really enjoy hearing Mike sing the beautiful waltz part live. Plus, I think the bit where he like, growls over acoustic guitars is fuckin creeepy. I love it!

There's songs they play live with a bunch of vocal effects in them..In My Time of Need, Master's Apprentices, Hope Leaves...those ring any bells?

And why was an almost year old thread brought back to life anyway?

Liquid Diamonds said:
Awww, why not? I'd love to hear BTPISIO live, I think it's one of their most underrated songs. I'd really enjoy hearing Mike sing the beautiful waltz part live. Plus, I think the bit where he like, growls over acoustic guitars is fuckin creeepy. I love it!
it's cos he's not satisfied with how it turned out. btpisio is one of the songs he wishes he'd had more time to spend developing before recording

NicholasDWolfwood said:
There's songs they play live with a bunch of vocal effects in them..In My Time of Need, Master's Apprentices, Hope Leaves...those ring any bells?

And why was an almost year old thread brought back to life anyway?
I was bored and was looking at my old posts. I just wanted to make a comment in some of them. Comic relief. Also, what ever happened to Gunhaver? Is he back under a new name?

prowlergrig said:
it's cos he's not satisfied with how it turned out. btpisio is one of the songs he wishes he'd had more time to spend developing before recording

Well...thats fair, but it's still an awesome song. And if he really isn't satisfied with it, maybe he could 'perfect' it at home, and then stun us all with it's awesome modified brilliance on the next tour :D