Demo '91

Apr 23, 2006
Hi ,

Probably you all know Opeth has a recording called Demo '91. Songs Llike requiem of lost souls are on it.

I really want to listen it , cause it's really old. And I want to learn how Opeth was ealiler.

If anyone has it I will be pleased.

Thanks.

Yeah I urn to hear really early opeth, but I think the best quality we'll be able to get is akin to the bonus tracks on...i forget which albums, morningrise and something.

i think that i have at least some of it on an orchid re-release. its much heavier than anything on orchid or morningrise. mike's vocals sound deeper. then again, i'm sure that a lot of quality is lost in the recording, which is terrible.

nah it wasn't on the orchid rerelease, i think he's referring to the 'requiem of lost souls/poise into celeano/possessed' rehearsal tape. either way, it blows.

Its a hard listen.

I think they had more doom elements back then.
Unless the crappy quality is distorting how fast they play :p

Scarlett Letterman said:
Yeah I urn to hear really early opeth, but I think the best quality we'll be able to get is akin to the bonus tracks on...i forget which albums, morningrise and something.

You yearn, rather.

Wow. The quality is so awful.

steel102 said:
nah it wasn't on the orchid rerelease, i think he's referring to the 'requiem of lost souls/poise into celeano/possessed' rehearsal tape. either way, it blows.

wasn't that from a live show?