Demons and Wizards New album

I listened to it in HMV, thought it sucks, didn't buy it, bought the Nile album instead which really rocks.

I would be interested in Nile if they weren't the same thing over and over. It would be cool if they lived up to their name and added in some Egyptian melodies.

Wow. Buy a set of ears.

I think the new Demons and Wizards album is just so sad...sad because it's TERRIBLE! I mean, the album for me is just plain boring, it's the same melodies on and on and on. Each songs has so few chords that for a moment I thought I was hearing PUNK, because it's melodies and chords are so repetitive. :yell: :yuk: . I mean, I feel really mad that I had to spend so much money on it, it's truly a "mighty, boring deception".

There's barely any power in it, I don't know what you're talking about saying that there is a lot of power in it. It's all heavy (not that that is bad), but bad heavy,

For me it's like a low-quality IE album with Hansi singing.

I'm underwhelmed by it, which sucks because I have 2 friends that like it and always want to listen to it. I liked Terror Train, Gunslinger, title track is alright, one of the slow songs was pretty good, one of the bonus tracks... It's nothing compared to the first Demons and Wizards. Even the album name is fucking garbage. It's too long, too pointless, doesn't sound like an album name and says something about some man touching me. What the fuck.

Their cover of White Room slays the cover of Immigrant Song. Absolutely murders it.