Dethklok Deth - Most copies for a metal band this year?

MetalHeadMarc

Dark Lord of the Sith
Sep 7, 2002
Tallahassee, FL
Visit site
Ok, I don't know how things are in your town. But here in good 'ole Tallahassee, FL Dethalbum sold out! I mean I've been to 5 or 6 different places looking for it and they are all sold out. I guess they didn't expect any one to get the album. Worst of all, I can't find the 2 disc deluxe edition any where except on Amazon or Ebay being sold for a super ridiculous price. I know most of you are probably disappointed with the quality of genes drumming but I thought the album is ok, but then I wasn't expecting much either.

why would you? It is about an actual metal album recorded by Gene Hoglan and Brendon Small.

And here in chicago I can find a few copies of the album here and there, but it's pretty limited and the deluxe is non-existant.

Eh, leave it - the only reason I could see for closing this is if people just start spamming "Dethklok sucks" over and over again - thus deviating from the original threads purpose.

You're missing out. Have you ever seen Metalocalypse?

This is seriously a good album. Brendon Small went to Berklee so it's not like he's pulling this out of his ass.

I've never seen the show, and I'm only familiar with the bad through the short song on Guitar Hero II. It didn't seem to have an ounce of originality. I can't imagine the rest of the album is any different.

Why not just dig up the old Iron Maiden albums?

I've never seen the show, and I'm only familiar with the bad through the short song on Guitar Hero II. It didn't seem to have an ounce of originality. I can't imagine the rest of the album is any different.

Why not just dig up the old Iron Maiden albums?

Dethklok isn't really supposed to sound original, it's supposed to be a stereotypical metal band. And I really don't think dethklok sounds like Iron Maiden.

ive never seen the cartoon or heard the music. ive heard people talk about em though. i'm just not sure i would enjoy it. internet cartoon series like strongbad just dont do it anymore.

the more esoteric ones are more my style. "SHUN THE NON BELIEVER! SHUUN! SHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNAH"

anyways, whats it about? is it a comic spinal tap or somthin?
~gR~

I like the record. It's just shamelessly fun with some good riffs thrown in. I believe Brendon Small actually graduated from Berkley School of music.
@ V.V.V.V.V. - Fuck you. Why be so pretentious and close the thread? Take the dick out of your ass for five minutes and then maybe you can see that this thread isn't completely useless.