Diamond Head returning to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!

If someone can help direct me on where to park, I'll drive. I always have issues with that. My car probably is the biggest.

Dude, there's tons of places to part around there.
Esp a Sunday night. No issue at all.
Remember we had no trouble finding parking for Gamma Ray on that one street one block east, parallel to State Street...

My people will call your people.........

Dude, there's tons of places to part around there.
Esp a Sunday night. No issue at all.
Remember we had no trouble finding parking for Gamma Ray on that one street one block east, parallel to State Street...

My people will call your people.........

when i was down there last month on a saturday night I drove and got parking a block over closer to the lake with no problem. the area itself has gotten way better around there as well.

I don't know....
I bet there are quite a few who would go to DH, esp with Cauldron on the bill, who will be at Death......

Either way, as Bob says about Ragnarokkr, the atmosphere will be "roomy"

Death isnt Death unless Chuck is in it

You are not old enough to make a comment like that........ LOL....

Hey, I have zero interest in it, but I can see why the teens and 20 somethings are going crazy...

Same reason why I bought a ticket to see a Warwick fronted Thin Lizzy....
If you wanna see the band you will take what you can get.

i mean, you are going Sunday to see Diamond Head without Sean Harris.

You are not old enough to make a comment like that........ LOL....

Hey, I have zero interest in it, but I can see why the teens and 20 somethings are going crazy...

Same reason why I bought a ticket to see a Warwick fronted Thin Lizzy....
If you wanna see the band you will take what you can get.

i mean, you are going Sunday to see Diamond Head without Sean Harris.

I dont think my age should matter, sure i may not have been around for the days of Death/Chuck, but to me Death is Chuck and Chuck is Death. It doesnt matter who would have been in that band, it was his brain child and he made it what it is/was.

And if it was just diamond head playing and no other band on the bill i wanted to see, then i wouldnt be coming. But since Cauldron is playing then its definitely a bigger pull for me, and makes it a better deal. And how dare you compare Death and Diamond Head in this fashion...haha