Dick head...

TravestyOfMan

What year is this?!?
Sep 22, 2001
Australia
Just read this customer review at an online music store, regarding MAYH (http://www.chaosmusic.com/shop/product.asp?productID=63617). I know everyone is entitled to their opinion (as he points out), but really...

"This album is lame and should be sold in the cheese cabinet of your local supermarket, in my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own views, and Opeth are certainly popular, but any discerning metaller should be wary and realise that the term "beautiful" used in this band's context, is really a euphimism for sickly, sweet and annoying." - Jag. Hater-Opeth.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strangely he still gave the album a 10/10 rating. Weird comments considering that MAYH is probably one of Opeth's more dark and aggressive works. What's the point of posting this? I don't know, I just found it a really stupid comment. How dare he! :cry:

Originally posted by TravestyOfMan

Still pretty stupid though, especially the "any discerning metaller" bit. :lol: What a bloody comedian!

Yeah. :lol:
Makes me think of all those "true evil" blackmetallers with their "trueness". Haha, wankers. :heh: