Did you know...

Did you know that NATURAL(people born with red hair, chemical enhancement does not count, sorry, hehe) redheads only make up 6% of the population of the entire world. So I feel special or just genetically defected. hehe

Another thing I found out is according to a UK study, Redheads have a higher pain tolerance than all other hair color groups. I wonder who would volunteer for such a study. Sure I'll be tortured for science.

Why a disorder? Do you mean that every kind of "mutation" or adaptation to new environment is a disorder then?

King Chaos said:
DYK they are building a building in india that will be 2222ft high... It's to be the tallest building on the plannet by far, and has a pyramidical structure... it's basically a man made mountain.

DYK They are also building a tower in Dubai that would have most certainly been the highest tower in the world... What's insane is, it looks like something from the future... ridiculous architecture.
Lol that's fucking strange I wanted to see what you're talking about and searched these things in google, and when I saw that large picture of the tower in Dubai I was terrified (really:lol: ) and closed it fast, like I do when some of my retarded friends send me pictures of corpses and say its something else (i just cant look at their faces:zombie: )
The point is, I already knew I have phobia of high things, especially buildings, but I didn't realize it's so strong i'll actually be afraid looking at building's pictures in the internet o_O.
About the corpse thing, I guess I'm not the only one, but wtf, anyone here is afraid of tall buildings?:loco:

The.Jester.Race said:
Lol that's fucking strange I wanted to see what you're talking about and searched these things in google, and when I saw that large picture of the tower in Dubai I was terrified (really:lol: ) and closed it fast, like I do when some of my retarded friends send me pictures of corpses and say its something else (i just cant look at their faces:zombie: )
The point is, I already knew I have phobia of high things, especially buildings, but I didn't realize it's so strong i'll actually be afraid looking at building's pictures in the internet o_O.
About the corpse thing, I guess I'm not the only one, but wtf, anyone here is afraid of tall buildings?:loco:
Yeah I'm terrified of them. Even just pics of them and stuff... I sort of wind myself up by testing myself with images of these towers and buildings.

For people interested in what we're on about... These pics explain it all...

Dubai tower...
8166459_87d7d47ae8.jpg

The World Centre of Vedic Learning to be built in India.
tallest1.gif

King Chaos said:
Yeah I'm terrified of them. Even just pics of them and stuff... I sort of wind myself up by testing myself with images of these towers and buildings.

Is that some kind of phobia? Well, I realize you can be uneasy about heights or being by a skyscraper, but breaking cold sweat just looking at the images of tall buildings... :zombie:

Come on, someone, come up with a term already :Smug:

plintus said:
Is that some kind of phobia? Well, I realize you can be uneasy about heights or being by a skyscraper, but breaking cold sweat just looking at the images of tall buildings... :zombie:

Breaking-cold-sweat-just-looking-at-the-images-of-tall-buildings-ness

BCSJLATIOTBN for short.

plintus said:

Well I call it agoravertigobia... I also get it when I'm in expansive suroundings... like a top a cliff looking out over miles and miles of scenery.

Hehe KC nice to know other people got that strange phobia too.. its so weird:ill: I guess people like us who live next to skyscrapers can't get out of their fucking houses, seriously
And why the fuck would someone want to invest so much money and build these things when there is obviously no real reason to make any artificial structure THAT HUGE o0.
They just wanna enter guinness world records =/

Yeah, it's tiny dicked mayors trying to make up for something. It really is just a stupid contest, but at the same time, I admire the design of these new towers... Like the one going up in chicago:

spire.gif

and the one going up in moscow:

worlds_tallest.jpg

Crazy designs.

Waste of money though... That could be put into all the actually problems of the respective cities, which I speculate there are many... Health services, police services, education, the homeless and poverty etc. It's annoying that being better in appearance than other rich cities is a higher priority than the people of the city...