Diet and Nutrition.

I have a fast metabolism myself... my managers at work are at awe when I can eat a whole pizza pie or close to a whole one and not gain weight like them... Lou Ferrigno had the same problem when he was young... he had to eat a special diet to get where he is right now... I don't know if he still follows what he did then though...

Anyways, anyone follow the Mediterrean diet? The healthiest imo.:kickass:

I have a fast metabolism myself... my managers at work are at awe when I can eat a whole pizza pie or close to a whole one and not gain weight like them... Lou Ferrigno had the same problem when he was young... he had to eat a special diet to get where he is right now... I don't know if he still follows what he did then though...

Anyways, anyone follow the Mediterrean diet? The healthiest imo.:kickass:

I bet after you eat "a whole pizza pie" you didnt eat previous or you won't eat for the rest of the day.

Can't help yourself without the right information.

there's nothing you really need to know for basic weight loss other than cut out shitty drinks (sugars, sodas, alcohol etc), stop eating junk food, and drink water and if you can work out do as much as you want..if u want to bulk and be a beast and really get into then its a different story

there's nothing you really need to know for basic weight loss other than cut out shitty drinks (sugars, sodas, alcohol etc), stop eating junk food, and drink water and if you can work out do as much as you want..if u want to bulk and be a beast and really get into then its a different story

Sure that's ONE way of looking at losing weight, but it doesn't really get any results, and it is one big reason why a lot of people fail!

I CAN drink soda and alcohol, eat junk food,never drink water and be sedentary, and STILL lose weight as long as im cutting calories.

Moderation is key. You don't have to cut anything out of your diet. All you have to do is cut it in half.