Do you like Dime as a guitar player?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I like him, but he's overrated

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Most ridiculous answer I've read in a long time. Just because he was shot onstage means hes more important? Come on, thats just plain silly...

He simply meant that because it was such a harsh death and it was well documented in the press etc, it is an unforgetable event, not a more important one. Simply more documented so people became more aware of it. Also the fact he was murdered is a more shocking death than someone dying of cancer, regardless of the loss it creates, it does create more attention if it's a murder as that's not like a health problem.

He simply meant that because it was such a harsh death and it was well documented in the press etc, it is an unforgetable event, not a more important one. Simply more documented so people became more aware of it. Also the fact he was murdered is a more shocking death than someone dying of cancer, regardless of the loss it creates, it does create more attention if it's a murder as that's not like a health problem.

Kind of..... I'm not saying he's more important because of the way he died Dave. I'm saying that because of the way he died, he will never be forgotten because he is the only person (Correct me if I'm wrong) who has ever died that way.... Ah, I know what I wanna say, just not how :(

Ahh, so you mean that it's about the way people 'mentally prepare' for it/kinda expect it, when you know it's about to happen it's 'easier' than a murder which comes as a shock?