Dimefest IV is here! Possibility to mix various songs for the upcoming dvd!!

All private messages has been answered!!! Looking forward to hear the mixes!!!
Sadly Mouth of war is one of those in my setlist, so it´s already mixed.....in that song, the two guitar players went down to the pit, playing the end of the song, while around them there was a huge circle pit! You couldn´t believe!!!

Just to check if there´s no tracks missing, there´s no DI´s for the guitars, right? Last year I remember we had, but last year there weren´t the triggers. The sound is better this year, we´ll see some good mixes!!!

Sadly Mouth of war is one of those in my setlist, so it´s already mixed.....in that song, the two guitar players went down to the pit, playing the end of the song, while around them there was a huge circle pit! You couldn´t believe!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
&
damn sounds awesome

I´m taking a listen to Strenght, and man, it´s fucking poorly played!! Don´t fight much with edits or you will die!!
I´m uploading the last song, it´s Goddamned electric, I hope you people enjoy! The song will be ready in my server in a few hours! Cheers!

Hey dudes!!!! I´m listening to many mixes you´ve sent me thru PM, I´d beg if you could post them here too, so everyone´s able to check how the contest is running...
May be this will encourage you a bit, the trailer of the dvd is ready:

Last edited by a moderator: