help needed! mix/reamping request

I see now that Lasse has done Krank as well. Oh well, since I have done 3 of the songs I might as well post the samples in case you may still have a use for them. I re-did the first song again also. Let me know if you really want the WAV's (uploading is painfully slow with my connection) so if you don't have a use for them please don't ask for them and save me the uploading time. :)

Song1KrankV3.mp3

Song2KrankV3.mp3

Song3KrankV3.mp3

I see now that Lasse has done Krank as well. Oh well, since I have done 3 of the songs I might as well post the samples in case you may still have a use for them. I re-did the first song again also. Let me know if you really want the WAV's (uploading is painfully slow with my connection) so if you don't have a use for them please don't ask for them and save me the uploading time. :)

Song1KrankV3.mp3

Song2KrankV3.mp3

Song3KrankV3.mp3

sounds really good!

Sorry if I'm reviving old thread but this is the best material i've had in my hands. Since i can't record things like that yet i took and mixed it.
I reamped DI tracks myself and replaced kick and snare. Please it's very important to me, is it any good? I'll accept anything, even if it will be sh1tting on my mix. <beg for opinions>

-BANG-

Dude, I love that kick :kickass:
To my ears, cymbals seem to be a bit lower than they should be, and the stereo placement seams kind of awkward, but the mix sounds good altogether and I like the general "feel", I think it fits the song nicely.

Thank you, I'm still beginner when it comes to mixing, stereo placement is still kinda black magic to me, focused on general mix balance here, EQ-wise mainly. Kick is original(from AD-drums) with 60% blend of ,,The best kick on earth,, sample from this forum. In general I didn't do too much with OH's because I have no idea what to do with them :D
Besides my machine is too weak to do this in 1 project, I had to make 3 separate projects for this, mixed separately drums then drums+guitars then drums+guitars with rest. Bit awkward mixing isn't it? :D

Also guitars are Revalver III 6505+ on hard panned guitars and Wagner sharp on 80/80.

Wow, that sounds pretty overcompressed to my ears.
I think that the drums/bass are too loud in comparison with the rest, but that might be my opinion ;)

@ zvish : Can you reupload the drum tracks again? Trying too make a mix too but pretty much stopped using Cubase for the moment :)

Wow, that sounds pretty overcompressed to my ears.
I think that the drums/bass are too loud in comparison with the rest, but that might be my opinion ;)

@ zvish : Can you reupload the drum tracks again? Trying too make a mix too but pretty much stopped using Cubase for the moment :)
no prob dude, check your priv :)