Reamping Request

fistula

Producer/Mixing Engineer
Jul 18, 2006
Hi guys

im recording a song at this moment but at home only have a Randall RX30D combo (transistor)

so i can get a good sound with it...

just asking someone to make reamping of this tracks

record was made with LTD VB400 and DI

reamp wishes: maybe Peavey 5150 with sm57 and AKG414 (and no EQ)

thanks for any help

here's the tracks (2 Guitar Tracks):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kiie6p (29MB)

For some reason I think this would be pretty fun. I always wondered why people didn't have a re-amping trade going on around here, lol.
I don't have a 414, but I've got a 5150 II, and some 57's.
I've also got an Audix I5, a Sennheiser e609, and a SP C1 if you'd like me to try those. Hell, I could even do a couple different versions for you or try another amp too. I've got a couple Marshalls and a Vox.

I'm having trouble downloading the files though, it keeps telling me to try again later.

If I can get the files, I'll do this for you in the next couple days.

LOL. Right!

OK, here is the deal:

1 track guitar length about 3-6 minutes reamped with head/cab/mic of your choice -> $80

C'mon that's fair..........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhh yeah, before some other people think, "ey... nice idea, I will do that". I have a international patent applied for that few minutes ago!!:saint:

This is a good idea!!! hey metalhead i would be willing to trade Triple and dual Recto's with the oversized cabs loaded with vintage 30's for your 5150 re-amps
Fuck yeah great idea!!

Frank'nfurter said:
LOL. Right!

OK, here is the deal:

1 track guitar length about 3-6 minutes reamped with head/cab/mic of your choice -> $80

C'mon that's fair..........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhh yeah, before some other people think, "ey... nice idea, I will do that". I have a international patent applied for that few minutes ago!!:saint:

öy! 50% to me then, intellectual property! we have it here in writing ;)

musickey said:
This is a good idea!!! hey metalhead i would be willing to trade Triple and dual Recto's with the oversized cabs loaded with vintage 30's for your 5150 re-amps
Fuck yeah great idea!!

Anytime bro, provided I've got some time to do it. Just give me a holler.

This is actually a great idea.
I need to get one myself soon.
I will be able to make Blackmore samples for you guys then, offcourse if requested :)
Exchanging is a good idea...wow that nobody every thought of it before :)

Hey Fistula, can you get more descriptive of the sort of sound you're after? Maybe you could compare it to another album or something, so I'll have an idea of what to shoot for with the tone.

I was actually going to post this a few weeks back when all the mixing contests started....I wanted to hear what my songs would sound like reamped but I figured, nah! :lol:

Metalhead28 said:
Hey Fistula, can you get more descriptive of the sort of sound you're after? Maybe you could compare it to another album or something, so I'll have an idea of what to shoot for with the tone.

the style of band is something like Texas Death Metal/brutal death so i think the sound should be like Devourment/Aborted stuff

or something like that:
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/showthread.php?=32718&highlight=garage+death

Forgot to metion that tracks are in 24bit/48000Hz