Dimmu Borgir - Hypocrisy - Norther in Hungary

yup.. they're coming here in the Netherlands too..

I'd like to see NortheR but I don't really care for Hippo and Dimmu that much. Dimmu has some cool songs though..

They're playing england.... Not scotland though... OHH FUCKING NO! That'd be to hard for them....

That show would sell out in like 20mins here.
I hate scottish concert promoters...

Barr WildChild said:
yup.. they're coming here in the Netherlands too..

I'd like to see NortheR but I don't really care for Hippo and Dimmu that much. Dimmu has some cool songs though..

Exactly my thoughts. I don't want to spend 25 EUR just to see 40mins of Norther.

@The_Children_of_Decadence: man...I will try to go to Budapest if my parents would give me the car...with train its too expensive.
I will probably miss the Arch Enemy & Nevermore show in Salzburg, I just love those three bands...a bit more than AE and N. They have high priority in this case...because the damn money is the problems...I wish to go to Budapest, to meet you guys, too !:headbang:

Yesss...have fun! hope you can go!
I was supposed to go to the swedish date but my friends decided to skip it (since they had already seen them) so now I dont have anyone to go with or anywhere to live... bummer :)

Weeeeee! CoB666 will come to Budapest?? Let me informed ;)

And WTF??????? Norther will come with Dimmu? :OMG: :OMG: FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

And tomorrow....FINNTROLL!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: