dissapointed in seattle

Oh yea and as for Alexi being a guitar influence, just cause a guitar player is good doesn't mean it's the better influence... maybe Alexi's music appeals to him more than a lot of guitar virtuosos, and also it gives an attainable goal, whereas trying to play like Steve Vai could leave you real discouraged :(

I like Slayer more than Metallica and I think Slayer is horrible...

I saw Slayer live twice and they were BORING AS FUCK both times.

I saw Metallica once live and fucking loved it.

As for Bodom, I'm so glad I went because I got to do the one thing I wanted to do. Get the rest of the band's autographs on my Follow the Reaper flag.

And to top that I absolutely fell in love with Amon Amarth.

I hate to say it but my love for Bodom is declining every day. I love Something Wild, Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll but man... Not nearly as much as I use to.

hey cpt teabag im wondering if you were the one who came out of the show and said bodom sucked tonight? heck you walked out on the show,as i was trying to get in.willing to pay full price just to see bodom.well i finally managed to get me and my fiance in for free for the last half of the show..i agree it was very hot in there.and i still got to hear my fave song played (downfall) and after the show ,my fiance and i were invited by roope to go party at another bar with them and corey and travis of trivium.everyone was very cool.i walked in and alexi was sitting with some chick playing the touch screen video game.and i sat down right next to him .and i bought him a few drinks..and we talked,and i told him that he has inspired me to pick my guitar back up and start playing again.i have played in a few established bands here. two from seattle .both bands i founded (psychosis) and (blood ritual), then i joined a tacoma based band called timing chain <<< lame a$$ name,then changedthe name too faces pale.anyhow if you dont already know,bodom will be back here in seattle, they think sometime in march,in a bigger venue. how much bigger i dont know.

I agree with the fact it sucks when bands only play their new shit. Especially when Bodom came to Australia!

I have been a fan of bodom since 1999! One of the first people to get into them for here to my knowledge, and finally they made there way to Australian shores in 2005!

We got 4 old songs if i remember correctly, maybe 5 or 6 out of 15 or so.. I wish they played more stuff from their older CDs, but i guess, they have this big American tour to play now so they were warming up for it!

cpt teabag said:
I am the biggest fan I know of, I can play a lot of their songs and alexi is the reason I picked up my guitar again. I must say though I was EXTREMELY dissapointed in the show. There were like 500 people crammed into a small ass room and you couldnt see anything happening on stage. It was hot, there was NO circulation and by the time bodom got into the middle of their act I walked out (the only songs played before HCDR were SNBN, downfall, follow the reaper and bodom after midnight if i recall correctly). Combined with feeling like passing out, and being pissed because I expected to hear classic bodom songs but instead only new stuff. I mean, what happened to something wild? I saw the song lineup in other countries. We're not good enough for the old shit or you wanna spend time marketing your "new sound" to dumbass spoonfed metalheads in america? Thanks assholes. Favorite band = sellout. Fuckin Hooray. Didn't you see people moshing and going nuts for Silent night, Bodom night, but didn't really care so much about stuff off HCDR and AYDY? Don't get me wrong, I like the new stuff, but making 80% of the shit you play live off the last two CDs REALLY pisses me off.

I don't want to be an asshole, but if you are looking forward to rocking out to classic bodom, this tour is not for you.

At least I still have Uematsu...

You my friend are a pussy. There is no problem to get in front at a COB concert. And do you honestly believe that COB will only do songs from SW and HB? :err:

Alteredmindeath said:
Musicians do tend to run out of ideas, no one can make a perfect album every time. Quit being a spoiled little bitcher.

Billie Joel?

Elton John?

Final_Product said:
And is it just me or does moshing get annoying? The Kids go crazy for it, but i'd rather have some beers and headbang my ass off and actually see the band rather than getting sweaty and bumped into by little cunt after little cunt.

You are ABSOLUTELY right! I mean shit the last I checked I was there for the music and to see a damn good performance.... I mean i don't care what other people do but don't even think about trying to push me around when I'm just trying to do is enjoy my drink and enjoy the music.

Angel_of_Death666 said:
You are ABSOLUTELY right! I mean shit the last I checked I was there for the music and to see a damn good performance.... I mean i don't care what other people do but don't even think about trying to push me around when I'm just trying to do is enjoy my drink and enjoy the music.

I prefer to watch the musicians preform their music. But the problem is that sometimes you can't see it and you have to get close and get in the middle of the stupid ass mosh pits.