Division new album discussion...

So, we've been making some pretty good progress on the vocal front - Nick delivered a pretty vicious take on "SAS" last night. Look for a blog later today from me on a few interesting things about our recording process...

Back in town and that means recording! Only a few more vocal sessions left and you guys are gonna dig the edge on this disc. It's a lot more in your face than Trinity, in my opinion at least

Mike and I finished the last few solos Wednesday night, and all of the re-amping of guitars in a marathon 13 hour session yesterday. All recording for the album is now complete, and we're moving onto mixing. Should be out soon! :danceboy:

We've got issues...

Translation: the discs are back from production and look awesome. Start watching your favorite metal review places for it. If you don't see a review show up at a place you frequent, ping us and the reviewer. Official release will be near the end of this month when we get the release party put together.
:headbang:

Thanks for the review, Steve. We appreciate the support and hope we can drive millions of folks over to your site and thrash your servers like the pit at a Testament show! (in a good way!)