Do Nevermore have day jobs?

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
As I know how hard it is to make money in an underground metal scene (Nevermore's slowly rising out of it), I was wondering if Nevermore are able to live off their music? I thought I heard somewhere that Jeff was living off the band... even so, I doubt its a very glamourous lifestyle..

"WD is/was a Chef... At some point I think..."

With that hair?! Must have been a pain in the mouth for the guests!

-Unregistered

Well truth be told, with the label problems we're having at the moment it's not possible to support ourselves from just music.
I am currently cooking at The Swedish Cultural Center of Seattle...I feel very much at home here because most of my best friends are Swedes!..Van works as a graphic artist for Nintendo and Jim is working in a bar called Goofy's.
We are still just regular people struggling to get by. We love music and that's what gives us the drive to continue....

Reactions: NapalmForLunch
Hey Warrel!
I wanna taste your meatballs! (no gutterheads..I'm not saying THAT....!). I mean I really want to try your swedish meatballs. ;) Could you FedEx me a container somehow!??
Talar du Svensk ännu?

I quess money is a bit tight with the record label, ahh fuck 'em...

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING......

VAN SHOUL DHAVE DONE THE manga stuff fo rthe last album....ahhh the shame of it

nice to see you have the to get back to us WD, and as said by poison godmachine its awesome seeing bands that still have dayjobs, really shows they care about the music
can't wait to meet you warrel, ill be at brooklyn!

metalskater7 said:
nice to see you have the to get back to us WD, and as said by poison godmachine its awesome seeing bands that still have dayjobs, really shows they care about the music
can't wait to meet you warrel, ill be at brooklyn!
You speak about two years late.