Do the members of Symphony X have day jobs still?

:Smug: If the "wives are still working" then I guess WE aren't buying enough of their cd's. Can't remember the last band I saw on TV where the wives said they we' re off to work. Perhaps day jobs are a must!:cry:

mistymountaingrlrocks said:
:Smug: If the "wives are still working" then I guess WE aren't buying enough of their cd's. Can't remember the last band I saw on TV where the wives said they we' re off to work. Perhaps day jobs are a must!:cry:

When was the last time you have seen Symphony X on TV...

If I was in need of a new keyboard and if I lived in New Jersey I would try to buy it from Pinella at Guitar Center.

underullospell said:
Yeah, that was pretty much what I was raised to believe too...
"ALL metal or Rock and Roll music is of the Devil":Smug:
I guess I wanted to rebel, but come to find out it really was just another form of music.. and my fav. of course..lol;)

Heh...well, I wasn't raised to think all rock was devil music...just any metal more recent than Black Sabbath. ;) Go figure...apparently my dad listened to them!

Yeah, and Jane Schuldiner's fucked also. Aren't there some new insurance companies for people like musicians? Or are they really bad?

average stalker said:
the one in East Brunswick, NJ

Nice, thanks dude.

coolsnow7 said:
Yeah, and Jane Schuldiner's fucked also. Aren't there some new insurance companies for people like musicians? Or are they really bad?

If there are, I would like to know...god forbid I get into some bad car accident or require some major surgery...I'm absolutely screwed :(